B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (April)

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

You are blocked! I'm talking about the half landing at the top left after Nelly's room! Who goes up .. not who goes down. Then the room on the left which has no cam. Are you there? We see this with the 3.17 terrace cam. Okay?

It is the garage... which is at the top of the landing and to the right on cam 2-9.

• Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, winnlove a dit :

T'es bouché! je te parle du demi palier en haut gauche après la chambre de Nelly! Qui monte .. pas qui descendent. Ensuite la pièce à gauche qui n'a pas de cam. Tu situes là? On voit cela avec la cam terrasse de 3.17. D'accord?

Le plus bouché des deux c'est toi car je t'ai déjà dit que c'est le WC du palier du salon alors je ne dis plus rien 

Just now, Noldus said:

Amira, Monica and Anthony will not leave 😉 

As long as Holly keeps on being seduced my Masha , I am satisfied 🙃🤓🥳

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s what hidden fantasy we might get tonight , everyone has one 

Thank you DD.   To be clear, a C&C&Radi threesome is NOT a fantasy.  Poor Radi.  But I said awhile back that I wonder if these people try to fuck with us.  We do tend to hang on every word and every little behavior.   I could see being a resident wanting to play some games on the viewers.  I can imagine Claire pulling Radi aside and saying "c'mon baby, we NEED to do this ... just let it all go for one night ... let's show the people in B4 what the viewers really want.  It will be epic."

• Sad 1