B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They combine Italian and Spanish .. a Spanish can understand lots of Italian but an Italian can’t understand Spanish the same .. add some Russian and English and they communicate perfectly fine ☺️

my girlfriend is spanish and i'm italian...we talk both languages 

1 minute ago, jacopo89 said:

my girlfriend is spanish and i'm italian...we talk both languages 

I speak a bit Italian . Both languages are easy to learn .  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Conclusion as has been posted today ... Martina loves being in the villa , you can tell from her body language , the interests she shows to the girls .. I think she will be home with cold heart whenever she returns 

Yeah, fuck the dogs!

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Спомням си, че беше известно време в инвалидна количка, а след това се разпадна - не знаеше какво е и си мислеше, че е някакъв инцидент. Не е хубаво, но е добре да я видим отново във форма!

+

This must have been before 2018,february!I have been on this site ever since ,i have seen her with this scar and with silicone implants in her breasts!

2 minutes ago, valdemar said:

They are talking that yesterday party was 600 Euro and some participants don't want share the cost

I wouldn't either if I didn't agree to it ahead of time.  What happen to RLC funding Gina's anniversary party?  I guess RLC is not paying for their party supplies.  They can make up the Euros quick, just a few additional shows.