B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

I don't think there was as much drug using last night - only Nell and maybe Masha were worse for wear. My conclusion is that the guy Daniel wasn't there and from what people have said he is the main supplier. Holly probably learnt her lesson on that one, the boys who came seemed quite sober and apart from night wanderings were very sensible to the point where you wished maybe they do something. Might be off track but that was my impression - lots of booze but not so many drugs (Nell took them all 🤪)

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe that these people are much more clever or educated than we all think , they have chosen for reasons unknown to us ( except money of course ) to expose their personal lives in front of cameras . I think they could easily abandon RLC anytime they want , but somehow , someway , the girls especially ,  I think they get horny knowing that they are being watched by so many thousand of eyes . Few months out of this world and I believe they will be forgotten fast , few also know this site RLC I think so as to see someone face to face by chance and say “ hey , this is a girl that I have seen at a site called RLC “ . I believe it is fine to do what they do for some years and for as long as they are ok with that not for sure , around 30 , like many girls are at the moment, they should look for the next “ serious “ challenge in life and a normal job .  

Please.....   Their idols are the Kim Kardashians of the world.  Make a sex tape become a billionaire.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I don't think there was as much drug using last night - only Nell and maybe Masha were worse for wear. My conclusion is that the guy Daniel wasn't there and from what people have said he is the main supplier. Holly probably learnt her lesson on that one, the boys who came seemed quite sober and apart from night wanderings were very sensible to the point where you wished maybe they do something. Might be off track but that was my impression - lots of booze but not so many drugs (Nell took them all 🤪)

Oh, yes! There was alot of sniffing and blowing noses all around. Coke, I guess. But it made for a great party!

37 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Said the same a while bcak. really like the way they all get to it, or at least the one capable! Same with the menial kitchen jobs - they all tuck in. I made a comparison with VHTV where some of the kitchens look a total mess

Can you imagine what B1 kitchen would look like if Sera wasn't so obsessed with cleaning?

53 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I suppose if they answered the door there was a possibilty of them coming in and looking for certain substances. Bog semed to know what to do, like its happened to him before! What was hilarious was on the hall camera there were guests trying not to be seen and going down the staircase hugging the side wall. This was when there were lots of blue flashing lights outside.

And Bogdan sneaked up the stairs to the garage, probably to spy on the police from up there.

11 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

The guy in the black cap looked like he was doing some sort of transaction with Pam.  It was near the end of the night.

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

The guy in the black cap looked like he was doing some sort of transaction with Pam.  It was near the end of the night.

Yeh, He'd been sniffing around all night, dancing sort of with her but not sure what he was going for - sex or drugs? Pam didn't look very impressed anyway . As I commented at the time, if he spent more time trying to pull Pam than looking at himself in the mirror he might have got somewhere. 🙄 Think it all went flat in the kitchen when Bog was talking to Monica and Pam, and the boys didn't understand FA of what he was saying.

So....what happened? Checked this morning and everybody was up and moving. Just checked now....Nelly and Martina in bed sleeping. Partying till the early hours caught up with them? Did I miss any N+M girl stuff?