B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe that these people are much more clever or educated than we all think , they have chosen for reasons unknown to us ( except money of course ) to expose their personal lives in front of cameras . I think they could easily abandon RLC anytime they want , but somehow , someway , the girls especially ,  I think they get horny knowing that they are being watched by so many thousand of eyes . Few months out of this world and I believe they will be forgotten fast , few also know this site RLC I think so as to see someone face to face by chance and say “ hey , this is a girl that I have seen at a site called RLC “ . I believe it is fine to do what they do for some years and for as long as they are ok with that not for sure , around 30 , like many girls are at the moment, they should look for the next “ serious “ challenge in life and a normal job .  

You speak of good wisdom.  I often wonder what happened to the old couples and girls, where are they today, what are they doing? But what is occurring with RLC for these folks is a moment and they may be forgotten, RLC long gone but what has happened, the videos, the reminders will always be there and can not be buried.  Do you think what they have all engage in with RLC, shapes their personalities? 

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

For what its worth, I enjoyed the party. It didn't meet the hopes of some who just want to see sex, sex and more sex. It was a funny evening in many way, the music was rubbish, but there was plenty to entertain.

I wasn't hoping see sex, sex and more sex.  I wanted to see a dumpster fire but C&C either wasn't invited or chose not to attend.😁

1 minute ago, yelt said:

You speak of good wisdom.  I often wonder what happened to the old couples and girls, where are they today, what are they doing? But what is occurring with RLC for these folks is a moment and they may be forgotten, RLC long gone but what has happened, the videos, the reminders will always be there and can not be buried.  Do you think what they have all engage in with RLC, shapes their personalities? 

People forget easy , Internet offers so much now that you just watch one video and then you go to the next one , it isn’t as impressive to try and find things like it used to be in the past . 

I am sure that there are many forum members here that know a lot of past participants and how they are doing by following their social accounts . But I prefer to know nothing of the real life of these people as soon as they disappear from RLC , I think it is fair to have them live their life and if anyone has access , they can keep on following them out of curiosity . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

People forget easy , Internet offers so much now that you just watch one video and then you go to the next one , it isn’t as impressive to try and find things like it used to be in the past . 

I am sure that there are many forum members here that know a lot of past participants and how they are doing by following their social accounts . But I prefer to know nothing of the real life of these people as soon as they disappear from RLC , I think it is fair to have them live their life and if anyone has access , they can keep on following them out of curiosity . 

Very Good!  Thanks for responding. 

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

The party was GREAT! The guys behaved nicely. No stupid show or games. Just lots of normal fun. Dancing, drinking, hiding from the police, LOL. But seriously, it was alot of fun. Every party should be more like this!

You forgot to mention the drugs. 🤣

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Just on the end of your comment, I would say Nell was completely ''off her face'' I left as she was all over megan who was bending over the massage table in their room. Martina and Bog looked on, a bit embarrssed in my view. Martina eventually looked after her but not sick just drunk and stoned.

Nelly always is an embarrassment at these parties.  It's just sometimes she's overshadowed by Claire.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhothot said:

Or maybe they do and are fine with it, we just don't know.  As long as no laws are being broken, what goes on in people's relationships should only be of concern to those impacted by the actions.

The laws of God are being broken!  Blah blah blah and blah.  😇

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Nely didn't remember this morning anything about the last hour of the party, and Martina told her that she was still dancing to the music from time to time in bed.

She definitely would have memories if she and Megan fell down the stair with that floaty around them. 🤣