B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

8 minutes ago, valdemar said:

They are talking that yesterday party was 600 Euro and some participants don't want share the cost

this is why it is better to ask for everyone's participation before celebrating like this so as not to have to run after money

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why would they do that? 

I put in that suggestion last night - Gina has been a star for RLC for a year and no doubt helped bring in subs. I thought it would be a decent thing to sub some of the cost, but if the girls are not happy with the cost split it looks like RLC are not giving anything. Miserable bastards.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I wouldn't either if I didn't agree to it ahead of time.  What happen to RLC funding Gina's anniversary party?  I guess RLC is not paying for their party supplies.  They can make up the Euros quick, just a few additional shows.

how many were there at this party? 10-20
In the end, it is not that expensive if everyone only has to pay 40 or 50 euros, knowing that there is the drink, the food and especially the DJ included in the price.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I speak French and it's not an easy language, even for a French like me 🤣

French isn’t difficult , the way you speak is 😂🤣 as long as you know that all words are toned at the last syllabi, it is the first step 😉 French language’s main problem is how to pronounce the vowels ( i , u , o , etc ) you need to have your lips more close for uuu for example 😂🤣 anyway , it is for sure easier to learn than mine 😂🤣

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I put in that suggestion last night - Gina has been a star for RLC for a year and no doubt helped bring in subs. I thought it would be a decent thing to sub some of the cost, but if the girls are not happy with the cost split it looks like RLC are not giving anything. Miserable bastards.

They don't even do shit like this for Leora. Why would they do it for anyone else? That doesn't even make any sense.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

cuántos había en esta fiesta? 10-20
Al final, no es tan caro si todo el mundo solo tiene que pagar 40 o 50 euros, sabiendo que está la bebida, la comida y sobre todo el DJ incluido en el precio.

sandwich thumbs down GIF by SubwayMX

• Upvote 1