B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are and you don't!!

You make your situation to the men population of this forum worse if you keep on saying that these tits are fake . Please , be reasonable and stop trolling . 

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I guess that was the last opportunity to enjoy some of the best tits  ever appeared at RLC. 

You consider those droopy funbags as one of the best tits ever at RLC? I can think of so many tits better than those.🙄

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

You consider those droopy funbags as one of the best tits ever at RLC? I can think of so many tits better than those.🙄

I am a fan of big tits , in general , tits first for me and then ass .. tits are a wild imagination for my taste 😇

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You make your situation to the men population of this forum worse if you keep in saying that these tits are fake . Please , be reasonable and stop trolling . 

Just ignore him. They are not fake, we who can see her daily know that

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

vRadi looked completely resigned when she saw all the dishes that Sera had left behind after baking the cake

I'm glad Sera did that.  She's been cleaning up after them the whole time she been here. Time for them to get off their asses and contribute to the upkeep of this apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sometimes when I feel that my whatever low IQ or intelligence is questioned for something that it’s even obvious for blind people , I lose my patience . You are right , I will 🤐 He succeeded again so he makes himself centre of  attention . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can it be that she moves in B2 ? 😱🤔 With Amira in the master bedroom ? 

thats what I said when the cleaning lady was in B2 before B1.... Sera is not going anywhere$$$$$$  but her stay in B1 was is Toxic for the RLC ... the B2 girls are veterans and can handle Sera easier

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

LOL you may know who is coming or going, but you don't know everything!!  Sera's tits are fake, I've seen a video of her explaining to the girls how she had them done.  They are fake so just get over it!!