B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

If Bogdan is there to help her move, it's incredibly disrespectful to sit there eating and he's waited 30 minutes so far

thought the same - whats Bog done to her. very rude all round I just think she lacks social skills.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

For the veterans, does this look typical for departing cast?

No, there have been some who have left quickly as they have gotten girlfriend or for other reasons want out quickly.

They usually fly home and the usual time was at 10:00 to Ukraine  (and of course other times to other places). There are usually always big hugs and everyone follows to the door when someone goes home

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

For the veterans, does this look typical for departing cast?

It was strange she appeared today after her departure with the suitcase yesterday . As long as the cleaning lady appears when a room is empty , that’s it for a tenant . 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

No, there have been some who have left quickly as they have gotten girlfriend or for other reasons want out quickly.

They usually fly home and the usual time was at 10:00 to Ukraine  (and of course other times to other places). There are usually always big hugs and everyone follows to the door when someone goes home

The wasn't the case with Elmira or Amy. 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

vRadi looked completely resigned when she saw all the dishes that Sera had left behind after baking the cake

I'm surprised that Radi wasn't doing a "happy dance" around the kitchen, despite the clutter!

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was strange she appeared today after her departure with the suitcase yesterday . As long as the cleaning lady appears when a room is empty , that’s it for a tenant . 

She's local, where as others probably had to catch flights out.

Just now, Lurkker said:

She's local, where as others probably had to catch flights out.

It has been mentioned that she is sharing residency between her home country and Spain , I also believed that she was permanently in Spain but they corrected me . 

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

I'm surprised that Radi wasn't doing a "happy dance" around the kitchen, despite the clutter!

Cleaning lady had to show Radi how to work the dishwasher.  She's never turned it on since she's been here.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1