B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

Just now, ddhm said:

They can hit the “ ignore “ button , I force no one to read what I write . 

Ignore doesn't work well enough.  You post so much long winded crap the percentage is in your favor someone will reply and force the rest of us to see it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Ignore doesn't work well enough.  You post so much long winded crap the percentage is in your favor someone will reply and force the rest of us to see it.

At least is a solution .. and if people answer , that’s not my problem .. if you don’t like the forum , the posts or the members , there’s nothing I can do about it . I also disgrace many things but i try to get over it . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

At least is a solution .. and if people answer , that’s not my problem .. if you don’t like the forum , the posts or the members , there’s nothing I can do about it . I also disgrace many things but i try to get over it . 

I don't have a problem with the forum.  I have a problem with you constant BS and will continue to challenge it.  If you have an issue with it you too can use the solution.

Just now, Lurkker said:

I don't have a problem with the forum.  I have a problem with you constant BS and will continue to challenge it.  If you have an issue with it you too can use the solution.

Do as you feel like and it pleases you . 

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I don't know how long it would have taken me to get caught up on the B4 threads after the Masha invasion party if I wouldn't have skipped the majority of his posts!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, hexagon said:

LUNA LUNA LUNA!

On 4/4/2021 at 5:00 PM, RAGNAR said:

Ok,little twat,you are ignored,,certainly not for the ''boomer'' thing,,just because you kid,,are a jealous little asshole,,bye bye :croc:I'm off to eat my own cum

if they get Luna this apartment will be worth watching for a while.

• Like 1