Daily life at the Leora and Malia Residence

Nicholas

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nich as said she has been busy with the Sanctuary, this means a lot to her. This is why, it's not just idle chit chat from her. This is important for her and Paul.

Can you see her texts ? I don't believe so, and like yesterday, much of what has been occurring in relation to seemingly being entranced by a phone has been texting although there was some actual talking yesterday afternoon/evening, a number of the calls were also done in the toilet room where nothing is heard.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Can you see her texts ? I don't believe so, and like yesterday, much of what has been occurring in relation to seemingly being entranced by a phone has been texting although there was some actual talking yesterday afternoon/evening, some of the calls were done in the toilet room where nothing is heard.

What are you talking about? This is all about the calls today - In the open!! She has been sending and receiving Voice messages all the time and she is making one right now! 

33 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What are you talking about? This is all about the calls today - In the open!! She has been sending and receiving Voice messages all the time and she is making one right now! 

I'm referring to the texting that's been occurring between voice messaging or vid. chats. She hasn't been able to leave that phone laying anywhere very long at all without being on it in one way or the other since they returned from being away over the weekend. Her friend has also been on her phone noticably more than she usually had been as well lately. Particularly over the last couple of days as well. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

I'm referring to the texting that's been occurring between vid. chats.

Well i would assume how serious she looked and how much writing she did, it would all be connected.

36 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora is resolving the matter of the animal sanctuary 

Message and voice 

I noticed that. Apparently it takes two days or more of constant phone use to resolve. 😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I'm referring to the texting that's been occurring between voice messaging or vid. chats. She hasn't been able to leave that phone laying anywhere very long at all without being on it in one way or the other since they returned from being away over the weekend. Her friend has also been on her phone noticably more than she usually had been as well lately. Particularly over the last couple of days as well. 

leora has been sorting lots of stuff out back home, she tells malia what she is texting about sometimes  and who she is texting .  All calls and voice messages and texts she has talked about are for something happening at the dog shelter , also documents her and paul are trying to sort out for something else.  Malia plays a game on her phone a lot now.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

leora has been sorting lots of stuff out back home, she tells malia what she is texting about sometimes  and who she is texting .  All calls and voice messages and texts she has talked about are for something happening at the dog shelter , also documents her and paul are trying to sort out for something else.  Malia plays a game on her phone a lot now.  

And that is what i was saying. Thanks GH.👍

Apparently, some occasions occurred yesterday after all involving the two friends when a decision was made at one point to refrain for awhile from as much of what had seemed like nearly constant phone useage since returning to the residence from being away during the weekend. 

The occasions seemed surprising to have occurred since it had seemed that there were compulsions to be nearly constantly using phones rather than much of anything else other than the two friends watching some shows on a tablet some. One of the two seemed to have watched the shows on a tablet a good bit more than the other of the two. The other was apparently trying to resolve some issues of importance to her elsewhere, and therefore watched much less of anything on the tablet than her friend did.

The first of the occasions that seemed somewhat surprising was when one of the two friends went and retrieved a bottle of lotion and returned and they proceeded to refrain from phone useage while each gave the other some relaxxing all over body rub massages. Such occasions have occurred previously and are actually not as surprising as the proceeding occasion that apparently occurred afterwards.

An occasion that was considered more surprising to some others, apparently proceeded the exchange of massages of the two friends not long afterwards. Apparently, a decision was made that it was time for both to get into some indivudual sensual self pleasuring. One of the two abruptly went and retrieved a bottle of what apparently was some lubricant, and after returning, both got straight into self pleasuring themselves while laying side by side. 

Other than the exchange of body massages preceeding the occasion where there was no touching, caressing, or rubbing of any areas considered to be that of more intimate areas by most, there seemed to be very little of any touching or caressing of themselves that are usually considered to be that of foreplay by most, before the occasion ever occurred.

I have always enjoyed observing occasions occur in real time much more than I ever have of being able to review any occasion that has already occurred. I happened to miss the occasions occur in real time because I had other things to do rather than continue observing so much constant phone usage occurring. Upon later being made aware of what had actually occurred during the later occasions, I will express that it was not regrettable that I had missed the occasions occur in real time. 

Imo, any of such occasion that happens to abruptly occur as it seemed did the later of the two consecutive occasions, involving little of any actual foreplay but does so as some straight forward in your face occasion, is not nearly as intriguing or interesting as would have been otherwise. Perhaps any reasoning for such decisions could be related to why no more than what has occurred with the two friends involving more of actual mutual interactions between the two during any of such situations or occasions than have occurred.

A suggestion to the two friends if either of them ever read any of this would be that they perhaps attempt to be somewhat more subtle by at least seeming to exhibit some feelings of urge or desire by way of more of some foreplay before getting into any abrupt and straight forward to the task to perhaps get it over with and done situation or scenario. Not to mention but, perhaps more of actual interactions between the two friends than as much of individual sensual self pleasuring as have mostly occurred would probably be not only quite intriguing, but also quite more interesting as well at times.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

A suggestion to the two friends if either of them ever read any of this would be that they perhaps attempt to be somewhat more subtle by at least seeming to exhibit some feelings of urge or desire by way of more of some foreplay before getting into any abrupt and straight forward to the task to perhaps get it over with and done situation or scenario. Not to mention but, perhaps more of actual interactions between the two friends than as much of individual sensual self pleasuring as have mostly occurred would probably be not only quite intriguing, but also quite more interesting as well.

There was a period of time mid year last year. When there seemed to be combined emotions involved between Leora, and Malia, which lead up to more interesting sensual activity to observe !

I think it is possible that those emotions contributed to a hormonal response. Which at least one of the tenants, it seemed, did not wish to let the result of those hormonal urges, evolve into a relationship, that she is not ready for.

Resulting in, what seemed to me, a lessening of the sensual stimulating interactions of the " two friends ". Dulling the resultant pleasure of the viewers. Perhaps it would be possible for Leora, and Malia to reconsider, and to return to similar comparable activities, of late June into mid fall, of last year !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1