Benjamin (2021) Part #3

ed2

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, rodox said:

Kim bass - goergeous face, fantastic body - enchanted smile -  note   9.9

Faye hsyterical tatoo girl good body but too much tatoo,  ugly face- not please me - note  0.25

Diana nice person, some body attributes but not beautifull face - note 0,50

lyla , nice but too skinny, normal face, for me, but very interative and joy - 2.5

gooldie, fresh girl, atrative body, good face, note 3.1

stephanie classical girl, very educated, nice face, nice body, but the sex with scott is terrible, very cold , unfortunate she only fucks with him   note -3.5

total 9,85 kkkkkkk😁😁

I agree Steph is a doll. She’s had sex with 3 guys . Still was the first and a guest guy at Scott’s&Sabrina old place and Scott!but Kim Bass another level ❤️

3 hours ago, x192023 said:

I agree Steph is a doll. She’s had sex with 3 guys . Still was the first and a guest guy at Scott’s&Sabrina old place and Scott!but Kim Bass another level ❤️

apart from Scott and Still she had sex with at least two other (guest) guys in that Villa, first one was in S&S's room, and the other one was in Still's room. It probably has been saved in the archive 😉

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

apart from Scott and Still she had sex with at least two other (guest) guys in that Villa, first one was in S&S's room, and the other one was in Still's room. It probably has been saved in the archive 😉

Yeah wasn’t sure if it was 1 or 2 guest. I do remember that 1 - Thanks 

😊 

• Like 1

Its hard to believe these two have danced in their under ware all night but neither of them has got fucked--They need to import some more guys to take care of these two --Reese has left three or four of them in the trash pile

Screenshot (3220).png

Just now, sr71gn said:

Its hard to believe these two have danced in their under ware all night but neither of them has got fucked--They need to import some more guys to take care of these two --Reese has left three or four of them in the trash pile

Screenshot (3220).png

If they just gotten some privacy I think we would have had some girl-girl action. Just look around 03.44.

1 minute ago, Stoplight said:

If they just gotten some privacy I think we would have had some girl-girl action. Just look around 03.44.

It kind of seemed like Lyla was up for some as she kept try to massage Diana's pussy