• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

This is actually much much better! Great work, guys! Thank you, Stifler! 👍🏻

bandicam 2021-04-26 19-14-27-637.jpg

Agree that this is much better

It may be that VHTV has asked them to change so that they limit the use of drugs there. A note was first put up a few days ago, without success.

entrance
strictly !!!
one by one

981125391_Noldus2021-04-2407-00-29-425.jpg.d899ed11cd62342c8fba43234f78d5eb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Could she please not wear her jeans ---panties or none would be fine

Please go watch one of the 30 other camshow houses! 🤦🏻‍♂️

She looks absolutely gorgeous in her tight jeans! 😍🍑👖😍 And if you want to see her naked, you can try to look for her showers, or when she is having sex! 💖 That happens often enough! 👍🏻

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Please go watch one of the 30 other camshow houses! 🤦🏻‍♂️

She looks absolutely gorgeous in her tight jeans! 😍🍑👖😍 And if you want to see her naked, you can try to look for her showers, or when she is having sex! 💖 That happens often enough! 👍🏻

I am free to post whatever I want thank you--I dont like camshoes or I would watch them --I know I cna find her in a shower--BUT--that is not what I am asking for I am asking for her doing what many other girls do on these sites --Walk around with out her clothes --I dont really care what you want to watch--I am posting my thoughts

24 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I am free to post whatever I want thank you--I dont like camshoes or I would watch them --I know I cna find her in a shower--BUT--that is not what I am asking for I am asking for her doing what many other girls do on these sites --Walk around with out her clothes --I dont really care what you want to watch--I am posting my thoughts

Of course. And I am posting my thoughts, wich happens to be an opposing view.

I'm perfectly happy with how it is. Go on, wear your jeans, Steph! 😍

I would like to keep atleast one apartment where people can live more normally, where they don't necessarily strip off their clothes the instant they walk in, simply to please the cameras. If you haven't noticed, that is a rarity on any of the voyeur sites. This place is one of the last ones to offer that kind of reality.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, usa2020 said:

can anyone translate the convo between faye and scott looks like he might be kicking her out 

Wouldn’t be the first and definitely not the last, Steph quits banging him

she will be next..again. SAD!

• Like 1