Benjamin (2021) Part #3

ed2

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

She was Still & Lyla's friend. She was a pretty girl but never did anything worth remembering, and her boyfriend is a real asshole 😂

yes a real asshole and troglodyte

• Haha 1

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim bass - goergeous face, fantastic body - enchanted smile -  note   9.9

Faye hsyterical tatoo girl good body but too much tatoo,  ugly face- not please me - note  0.25

Diana nice person, some body attributes but not beautifull face - note 0,50

lyla , nice but too skinny, normal face, for me, but very interative and joy - 2.5

gooldie, fresh girl, atrative body, good face, note 3.1

stephanie classical girl, very educated, nice face, nice body, but the sex with scott is terrible, very cold , unfortunate she only fucks with him   note -3.5

total 9,85 kkkkkkk😁😁

57 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

There are 5 girls ( Goldie, Diana, Faye, Lyla, and Stephie ) and three guys ( Benjamin, Stifler and Scott ) in this place right now, and every one of the guys has had sex with three of the girls. Stifler with Faye, Diana & Goldie. Scott with Stephie, Lyla and Diana . and Benjamin with Diana, Lyla and Faye. Diana is the only girl who has had sex with all three of them 😂 

That is quite some statistics. I definitely think wild friend groups like this one should occupy a bigger part of the VH. Hopefully atleast Diana will be back in an apartment soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

There are 5 girls ( Goldie, Diana, Faye, Lyla, and Stephie ) and three guys ( Benjamin, Stifler and Scott ) in this place right now, and every one of the guys has had sex with three of the girls. Stifler with Faye, Diana & Goldie. Scott with Stephie, Lyla and Diana . and Benjamin with Diana, Lyla and Faye. Diana is the only girl who has had sex with all three of them 😂 

What does that tell you then 😂Over to you pal 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rodox said:

Kim bass - goergeous face, fantastic body - enchanted smile -  note   9.9

Faye hsyterical tatoo girl good body but too much tatoo,  ugly face- not please me - note  0.25

Diana nice person, some body attributes but not beautifull face - note 0,50

lyla , nice but too skinny, normal face, for me, but very interative and joy - 2.5

gooldie, fresh girl, atrative body, good face, note 3.1

stephanie classical girl, very educated, nice face, nice body, but the sex with scott is terrible, very cold , unfortunate she only fucks with him   note -3.5

total 9,85 kkkkkkk😁😁

Couldnt disagree more with most of your evaluation of these girls--- It is difficult to find so many fabulous looking girls in one location on vhtv

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Couldnt disagree more with most of your evaluation of these girls--- It is difficult to find so many fabulous looking girls in one location on vhtv

man it was a joke.  but kim bass is the best of them all.  

the true notes for me are

Kim Bass 9.6

Sabrina 8,5

Stefany 8,0

Goldie 7,8

lyla 7,5

diana 6,0

faye 5,5

this is my true avaluation of them , if you disagree that too...... patience 

1 minute ago, rodox said:

man it was a joke.  but kim bass is the best of them all.  

the true notes for me is

Kim Bass 9.6

Sabrina 8,5

Stefany 8,0

Goldie 7,8

lyla 7,5

diana 6,0

faye 5,5

this is my true avaluation of them , if you disagree that too...... patience 

i think this is the best place too, you dont understand this was a joke