Benjamin (2021) Part #3

ed2

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, ed2 said:

No, bitch! 🖕🏻
She could atleast have the courtesy to turn it back after she was finished in there! 😞

turn-cam.thumb.gif.b9b4607d894e88dda372b228e9e96f7e.gif

Thank you, Diana! 👍🏻

1323942108_bandicam2021-04-2815-09-38-331.jpg.0501ccc668783c1e52765e8ac1a34196.jpg

And Scott perfected it.  👍🏻

672664609_bandicam2021-04-2814-54-26-434.jpg.bfc8aabc1d8f90454732091a194e617a.jpg

• Like 1

There are 5 girls ( Goldie, Diana, Faye, Lyla, and Stephie ) and three guys ( Benjamin, Stifler and Scott ) in this place right now, and every one of the guys has had sex with three of the girls. Stifler with Faye, Diana & Goldie. Scott with Stephie, Lyla and Diana . and Benjamin with Diana, Lyla and Faye. Diana is the only girl who has had sex with all three of them 😂 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

There are 5 girls ( Goldie, Diana, Faye, Lyla, and Stephie ) and three guys ( Benjamin, Stifler and Scott ) in this place right now, and every one of the guys has had sex with three of the girls. Stifler with Faye, Diana & Goldie. Scott with Stephie, Lyla and Diana . and Benjamin with Diana, Lyla and Faye. Diana is the only girl who has had sex with all three of them 😂 

But i still miss Kim Bass, for me this five girls togheter dont worth her. i still hope someday she could appear , but she was a sabrina friend too. and Sabrina is not there anymore.  So i dont know.

2 minutes ago, rodox said:

But i still miss Kim Bass, for me this five girls togheter dont worth her. i still hope someday she could appear , but she was a sabrina friend too. and Sabrina is not there anymore.  So i dont know.

She was Still & Lyla's friend. She was a pretty girl but never did anything worth remembering, and her boyfriend is a real asshole 😂

Kim bass - goergeous face, fantastic body - enchanted smile -  note   9.9

Faye hsyterical tatoo girl good boody but too much tatoo,  ugly face- not please me - note  0.25

Diana nice person, some body attributes but not beautifull face - note 0,50

lyla , nice but too skinny, normal face, for me, but very interative and joy - 2.5

gooldie, fresh girl, atrative body, good face, note 3.1

stephanie classical girl, very educated, nice face, nice body, but the sex with scott is terrible, very cold , unfortunate she only fucks with him   note -3.5

total 9,85 kkkkkkk😁😁