Sadie (2021) Part #5

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Roger is visiting... Would be funny when Robwins favorite lady shows up too 🤣

Fuck me poor old Roger must be getting really desperate by now as he's tried many other apartments recently and still not found any accommodating orifice :biggrin: He kept on sniffing around Brina & Bea but neither of them were interested and kept ignoring him,quite funny really. Kept on making repeated trips to the kitchen and snaffling up any leftovers, at one stage I thought he was gonna eat the fucking plate as well lol. He finally gave up at 5:42 and fucked off after everybody basically ignoring him. He must be a proper lonely guy i think.

My favourite lady's life and soul of the party attitude would be REALLY welcomed here i think :biggrin:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Fuck me poor old Roger must be getting really desperate by now as he's tried many other apartments recently and still not found any accommodating orifice :biggrin: He kept on sniffing around Brina & Bea but neither of them were interested and kept ignoring him,quite funny really. Kept on making repeated trips to the kitchen and snaffling up any leftovers, at one stage I thought he was gonna eat the fucking plate as well lol. He finally gave up at 5:42 and fucked off after everybody basically ignoring him. He must be a proper lonely guy i think.

My favourite lady's life and soul of the party attitude would be REALLY welcomed here i think :biggrin:

Looool this is just too funny 🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Milly left ages ago pal😁and who the fuck is Roger?has he been on here before👍

• Haha 1

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic