Sadie (2021) Part #5

Does this place have some policy wherein they only allow overweight "Not so good looking" girls in ? Apart from that girl who wears the same pants everyday and that girl whose sweet intimate moment was spoiled by Sadie, haven't seen too many decent girls here.

• Like 1

Just now, Parxx said:

Does this place have some policy wherein they only allow overweight "Not so good looking" girls in ? Apart from that girl who wears the same pants everyday and that girl whose sweet intimate moment was spoiled by Sadie, haven't seen too many decent girls here.

Seems you did not watch close enough. There were girls from a bit chubby to normal figure...

• Haha 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Seems you did not watch close enough. There were girls from a bit chubby to normal figure...

I actually do check this apt every now and then whenever I log in. It just the same stuff. Sadie forcing some poor guy to have sex just for the heck of it or a few "chubby" girls joining Sadie in her quest. Do you have the dates when the decent girls were in so that I can have a look at the archives ? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I actually do check this apt every now and then whenever I log in. It just the same stuff. Sadie forcing some poor guy to have sex just for the heck of it or a few "chubby" girls joining Sadie in her quest. Do you have the dates when the decent girls were in so that I can have a look at the archives ? 

Most did not get archives as there was no action with them. Saying The "poor" guys being forced to have sex is an excellent joke by the way 🤣

Il y a 3 heures, Parxx a dit :

Il y a 3 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Most did not get archives as there was no action with them. Saying The "poor" guys being forced to have sex is an excellent joke by the way 🤣

I completely share Parxx's analysis. I had come to this apartment only to follow A&S during their week of presence. Already this presence brought a certain touch of sentimental freshness and their physique was most pleasant to contemplate. I return there from time to time to see Sadie that I find rather nice, and to see if the daily copy-paste has evolved, but it seems that not, neither by the scenario, nor by the girls. Of course the girls are not forced to fuck, they are paid for it, just like the blond guy (who in my country is called a gigolo 😊)
Looking at chubby girls has a certain charm, which I appreciate completely, and on this side, we can say that we are served. But frankly, with all the respect I owe to these young people, it's a little bit boring, there is no surprise and no feelings in the sex scenes, neither before, nor during, nor after. One has the impression of a brothel.  Sorry, but bye bye apartment...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pierrecaty said:

I completely share Parxx's analysis. I had come to this apartment only to follow A&S during their week of presence. Already this presence brought a certain touch of sentimental freshness and their physique was most pleasant to contemplate. I return there from time to time to see Sadie that I find rather nice, and to see if the daily copy-paste has evolved, but it seems that not, neither by the scenario, nor by the girls. Of course the girls are not forced to fuck, they are paid for it, just like the blond guy (who in my country is called a gigolo 😊)
Looking at chubby girls has a certain charm, which I appreciate completely, and on this side, we can say that we are served. But frankly, with all the respect I owe to these young people, it's a little bit boring, there is no surprise and no feelings in the sex scenes, neither before, nor during, nor after. One has the impression of a brothel.  Sorry, but bye bye apartment...

I am sure there are other places you like more...

8 hours ago, Pierrecaty said:

I am enjoying the difference. Here you have a woman who is present to enjoy as many orgasms as she can, by whatever means is available. One thing I know is that when I click on the apartment, I probably will not be greeted by her sitting on the sofa looking at her phone for hours.

9 hours ago, Pierrecaty said:

Yeah well they are all only on here to provide a service for the paying public and of course their own monetary rewards, feelings are far down the list of priority's. Very few are even romantically involved. Just a fucking exhibition for our gratification.