B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Masha back in the tub with Megan.  I wonder if Masha's objective now is to make love to her before she heads back to Rome.

Rocco is watching 😉 He wouldn’t say no 😁 but he was furious with Megan’s behavior at the party 😬

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Masha back in the tub with Megan.  I wonder if Masha's objective now is to make love to her before she heads back to Rome.

it would be my constant objective .  As for Masha no one else seems that into her ?

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Not missed much while I was out at the gym then? And what a lovely parade of arses🤪 in gym kit I ws treated to! Holly might think she is tops in that department but these girls would knock spots of her. And just ordinary girls...like err real life people would probably don't masturbate nightly in front of a camera!!

And yet here you are watching Holly and co again. Did you get to follow those girls into the showers like you do Holly? 🤣

On a more serious note did you ask any of those girls if they'd be interested in taking part on rlc. We always looking for new girls. 🙂 

Just now, HappyChappie said:

And yet here you are watching Holly and co again. Did you get to follow those girls into the showers like you do Holly? 🤣

On a more serious note did you ask any of those girls if they'd be interested in taking part on rlc. We always looking for new girls. 🙂 

I thought the same , but this is the UK and you'd be certain to get a hefty smack across the chops 😂 

''Excuse me young lady would you be interested in masturbating in front of a camera for an international audience? We''ll pay your rent and a nice salary''.....smack!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

All she did was get drunk - whats wrong with that?

I don’t think she did anything wrong , she got drunk , kissed a couple of girls , touched the boobs of others as well , nothing that would make furious her BF that she is willing to share . That’s what makes his reaction totally out of the benefits he enjoys being with her . It’s one more example , a man can always have as many ( especially if the GF approves 😁 ) but the GF  should behave as a nun . I don’t think then either that she was wrong , I just criticize the selfish behavior / reaction of Rocco 

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Masha has been in training for bath activity for months. No point trying to outlast her 😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I thought the same , but this is the UK and you'd be certain to get a hefty smack across the chops 😂 

''Excuse me young lady would you be interested in masturbating in front of a camera for an international audience? We''ll pay your rent and a nice salary''.....smack!!

Unless they happen to ask the question to Luna. 🤣

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What specifically was he furious about?  Did she have sex?  I don't remember, only that she was very drunk.

According to him , Megan’s behavior was inappropriate because of the way she was with her costume , her general attitude let’s say ... we can call it jealousy at least 😂🤣 The thing is that he’s allowed to have BJs by other women when he is with her , touch them , kiss them , lick them . What can I say ? 😂🤣