B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

28 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I'll tell you a secret even if you don't believe it, Nelly and Bogdan live in the villa, but they are not part of the project, Bogdan is the manager of the apartments in Barcelona, that is, he takes care of signing contracts to the girls who arrive, to distribute the money that is owed to the tenants, and to distribute necessities for the houses, He works for RLC for this and is paid for it, but they are not part of the project, and they are not the ones to decide, they had to leave last year from B5, but they were blocked due to Covid, RLC offered them this job in the meantime it was there, in B4 they ended up there because due to the restrictions, RLC does not have the ability to bring new girls, and they would have had a B4 half empty otherwise. Bogdan got tired of being there, among all women,

We will have to agree to disagree Mauri.  They are part of the project and managers at the same time or else their names wouldn't be listed in the tenant list.  Signing contracts, distributing the girls pay, replenishing supplies, filling empty beds, that's all part of a managers job.  RLC can bring new girls but chooses not to because of the red tape involved due to the pandemic.  The part about Bogdan being tired of being there amongst all women makes no sense.  Is Anthony not a guy?  Why did he move Anthony and Loraine to B5 and why in the hell did he move Gina to B4 with the parasite?  I'll tell you why he moved Anthony to B5, because he didn't fit in and that is exactly why he moved Gina to B4, because she fits in with the whole party and drug scene.  Don't kid yourself my friend, Nelly and Bogdan know what they are doing when it comes to surrounding themselves with drug head friends/people.  I'm sorry Mauri, I respect you and agree with a lot of what you say but this time I can not agree with you no matter where you got this information from.

The saddest part of all is that they (Nelly & Bogdan) will be in the villa from now on and that in itself is enough for me to never want to subscribe ever again!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dovremo accettare di non essere d'accordo Mauri. Fanno parte del progetto e gestori allo stesso tempo, altrimenti i loro nomi non sarebbero elencati nell'elenco degli inquilini. Firmare contratti, distribuire la paga alle ragazze, rifornire le provviste, riempire letti vuoti, fa tutto parte del lavoro di un manager. RLC può portare nuove ragazze ma sceglie di non farlo a causa della burocrazia coinvolta a causa della pandemia. La parte in cui Bogdan è stanco di essere lì tra tutte le donne non ha senso. Anthony non è un ragazzo? Perché ha spostato Anthony e Loraine in B5 e perché diavolo ha spostato Gina in B4 con il parassita? Ti dirò perché ha trasferito Anthony in B5, perché non si adattava ed è esattamente per questo che ha spostato Gina in B4, perché lei si adatta a tutta la scena della festa e della droga. Non illuderti amico mio Nelly e Bogdan sanno cosa stanno facendo quando si tratta di circondarsi di amici / persone tossicodipendenti. Mi dispiace Mauri, ti rispetto e sono d'accordo con molto di quello che dici ma questa volta non posso essere d'accordo con te, non importa da dove hai preso queste informazioni.

La parte più triste di tutte è che loro (Nelly e Bogdan) saranno nella villa d'ora in poi e questo di per sé è sufficiente per non volermi più iscrivere !!

Capisco che odi Bogdan. Ma ti sbagli, il fatto che i loro nomi sono sulla lista, non sai che che tipo di accordo ha con RLC, non sono loro i padroni di RLC, e non sono loro che invogliano agli spettacoli, li facevano anche prima. Non e’ lui che ha mandato via Anthony da B4. Non sono loro a decidere chi far venire su RLC. E te lo dico perche’ questo e’ stato detto sia da Masha, che da Pieper e Taylor

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I understand you hate Bogdan. But you are wrong, the fact that their names are on the list, you don't know what kind of deal he has with RLC, they are not the masters of RLC, and it is not they who entice the shows, they did them even before. He's not the one who sent Anthony away from B4. They are not the ones who decide who to bring to RLC. And I'm telling you because this was said by both Masha and Pieper and Taylor

With all due respect, we will just have to agree to disagree. The last people I would put any faith in are Masha, Piper, or Taylor or anyone else that works for that organization. I hope there are no hard feelings!

P.S. I never said they were the masters of anything .... but they are the managers and that's all that matters in my decision making!

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Con tutto il rispetto, dovremo solo accettare di non essere d'accordo. Le ultime persone a cui darei fiducia sono Masha, Piper o Taylor o chiunque altro lavori per quell'organizzazione. Spero che non ci siano rancori!

PS Non ho mai detto che fossero i padroni di nulla ... ma sono i manager e questo è tutto ciò che conta nel mio processo decisionale!

E’ solo Bogdan il menager, ma il modo in cui ne parli, sembra che siano loro i padroni di RLC e delle decisioni che prendono, e degli spettacoli.