B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

Just now, Ash1 said:

He's not going to feel comfortable if Claire starts hugging and sexually assaulting him.

from what i saw in the kitchen she doesn't look at him that way and pam doesn't look like she is with him like that 😂😂

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Noldus .. you bad boy .. you annihilated the reputation of a certain member who knows it all and laughs with the rest of us that we know shit 😂🤣 by providing info on when , where and who .. please don’t do it again 😆 

5 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Pam didn't have sex with Damon.  Damon was all over her, but Pam didn't allow it to go any further than maybe some kissing and groping.  Pam hasn't had sex with any guys on RLC.  She was involved in the four way with Amalia, Daniela, and Chris, but didn't do anything with Chris.  Mostly it's been lesbian shows and I think they were mostly with Amalia, Daniela, and Ariela.

Thanks Ash1.  DD looking stupid trying to be clever.  Looks who's got egg on his face now. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Thanks Ash1.  DD looking stupid trying to be clever.  Looks who's got egg on his face now. 🤣

I will only say it’s not wise of you doubting Noldus . Enjoy the rest of the evening posting ☺️

Just now, ddhm said:

I will only say it’s not wise of you doubting Noldus . Enjoy the rest of the evening posting ☺️

I don't doubt Noldus' integrity.  But he like the rest of us is not infallible.  Ash1 was not the only one challenging the information.  And yes, I will enjoy the rest of the evening posting as I always do.  You have a good one too. 😜

• Like 2