B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She gave up.....no orgasm. 😕

You know I always love her orgasms .. but this Ariana isn’t fun anymore , she , as the majority , they are all tired , it is so obvious that there’s nothing more for them to offer . 

I don’t know what it can change but I think of what the girls of 2020 offered and the difference is chaotic ... Where to start ... Diane , Olya , Kim , Babi , , Ginger , Fiora , Mimi , Ulyana , Olivia , Milena , Elettra , even the two couples , Lucian & Alexandra , Bonnie and Rama , their sex was great . If things won’t change the second 6 months of 2021 , it will be perhaps the most disappointing RLC year . 

Positive thoughts as always are needed , but we need to be realistic presenting the facts . Let’s hope on better days . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

You know I always love her orgasms .. but this Ariana isn’t fun anymore , she , as the majority , they are all tired , it is so obvious that there’s nothing more for them to offer . 

I don’t know what it can change but I think of what the girls of 2020 offered and the difference is chaotic ... Where to start ... Diane , Olya , Kim , Babi , , Ginger , Fiora , Mimi , Ulyana , Olivia , Milena , Elettra , even the two couples , Lucian & Alexandra , Bonnie and Rama , their sex was great . If things won’t change the second 6 months of 2021 , it will be perhaps the most disappointing RLC year . 

Positive thoughts as always are needed , but we need to be realistic presenting the facts . Let’s hope on better days . 

Yes, Ariana has changed recently. Funny what getting laid on the outside will do.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Yes, Ariana has changed recently. Funny what getting laid on the outside will do.

Yes , I agree . It is good that she’s happy of course , but it has affected her RLC presence . 

• Like 1