B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

C'mon DD...it's not that bad is it?...😏

At least here there isn’t a mirror opposite the bed so both girls take the right position to make it more tempting for the viewers .. plus , Megan seems to have made Ariana fall asleep 😂🤣But like L&M , Megan checks her phone 😂🤣😂🤣 Lots of copy / paste 😜

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That too...but at 1 time she'd never venture out of her room, never mind to B1 on her own...

Ever since Amy left, Both Megan and Holly or individually has visit Ariana in B1 to escape the villa.

53 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Pretty sure that "self love" is all she knows. :dodgy:

wow thats heavy....  she is definitely lost in this new found celebrity of hot shot, exhibitionist... but I think she is also a good company girl and out to keep this easy money while covid economic potentials must be limited ... I am sure she is quite popular with the men in normal times and has many love connections and experiences ... 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

wow thats heavy....  she is definitely lost in this new found celebrity of hot shot, exhibitionist... but I think she is also a good company girl and out to keep this easy money while covid economic potentials must be limited ... I am sure she is quite popular with the men in normal times and has many love connections and experiences ... 

No, I've seen enough to know that she pretty much sticks to herself all the time...wait...where did she fuck of to now?  :dodgy:

22 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No, I've seen enough to know that she pretty much sticks to herself all the time...wait...where did she fuck of to now?  :dodgy:

Can't resist this one .... Max you are judging her on this Real Life  not her actual Real Life ...  lol

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

She uses the bathroom downstairs and doesn't turn the light on. Probably where she was.

• Sad 1

we've had Pam / Radi,  Pam / Amalia another Ariana / Meg (not mentioning L/M) and of course the countless massage sessions from B1 and B2. Is sychronised bate the way RLC is going? About as exciting as sychronised swimming 🥴

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

we've had Pam / Radi,  Pam / Amalia another Ariana / Meg (not mentioning L/M) and of course the countless massage sessions from B1 and B2. Is sychronised bate the way RLC is going? About as exciting as sychronised swimming 🥴

This year synchro bates are nothing in comparison to last year that it was a daily almost show in the villa , Ginger would also bate 2-3 times per day . With Bogdan’s take over duties , these shows have significantly reduced .