B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder who's gonna kick off the synchro stereo bates 1st...Radi and Monica or Ariana and Megan?...😏

Radi and Megan love knowing the viewership , it makes someone wonder how they haven’t engaged in shows together ( so far ...  🤨🤓 ) They would be both very happy with the results 😆

Just now, ddhm said:

Radi and Megan love knowing the viewership , it makes someone wonder how they haven’t engaged in shows together ( so far ...  🤨🤓 ) They would be both very happy with the results 😆

Give it time...We're seeing some strange hook ups between the girls now...Radi/Monica and Megan in B1 on her own for instance, so it could well happen...not that I'm interested 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Give it time...We're seeing some strange hook ups between the girls now...Radi/Monica and Megan in B1 on her own for instance, so it could well happen...not that I'm interested 

The hook -up must be on their phones in Radislava's room, cause that's all  see them doing :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know 😁 I think that Megan didn’t want to spend the evening today with Masha , Holly , Gina and Cesar and maybe Loraine 😂🤣wasn’t in the mood for a show , a visit then in B1 was a good alternative . But she has slept with Ariana many times in the past , I think after Holly , she must be her closest colleague / friend .