B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I know 😁 I think that Megan didn’t want to spend the evening today with Masha , Jolly , Gina and Cesar and maybe Loraine 😂🤣wasn’t in the mood for a show , a visit then in B1 was a good alternative . But she has slept with Ariana many times in the past , I think after Holly , she must be her closest colleague / friend . 

You mean 'done a show with Ariana many times in the past'...don't you? :dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Radi can't go too long before she reaches for her vibe...:biggrin:

Monica is a veteran , maybe she’s advising her for some “ hidden tips “ 😉

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

You mean 'done a show with Ariana many times in the past'...don't you? :dodgy:

😂🤣 English not the native language for tha guy here 😆 Slept , we would use this as pure translation from greek to English 😁 .. done a show is correct 😏

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Pretty sure that "self love" is all she knows. :dodgy:

Could be...Remember when she took it out of the box (before she put it in her box 😏) she barely knew which end to hold...🤣

So she might not be as experienced as most of the girls then. I'm not a fan of the boy/girl shit, but I would like to watch 1 event with her and a guy...just to prove I'm right....of course 😏 
Plus it could be fun watching her fucking with her legs behind her head...

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

megan should massage the pussy thats where the tension is

Megan always a “receiver” and hardly ever a “giver “.. plus Ariana isn’t into girls for anything ( despite Gina and her for some few seconds during the casting of C&C ) 

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Give it time...We're seeing some strange hook ups between the girls now...Radi/Monica and Megan in B1 on her own for instance, so it could well happen...not that I'm interested 

Do you mean Megan in B5?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Give it time...We're seeing some strange hook ups between the girls now...Radi/Monica and Megan in B1 on her own for instance, so it could well happen...not that I'm interested 

Ariana is so into it, she fell asleep...pretty sure she's faking it, but whatever, same result. :dodgy:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1