B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

After almost 24 hours. 🙄

She deserves a night out ☺️ She introduced the boyfriend on cameras , she needs to give some in order to get some 😉

Dear Radi , you have just been going head to head with the famous Leora 😉 You are doing great for the fans , hats off for going against the all time favorite of RLC ☺️😇😌

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok.. I eat garlic, or garlic/garlic flavoured meals most nights of the week...I often wondered if the occupation of opticians and dentists, because they get so close, influenced them on what they eat. So, because I was keen to chat with this hot optician, I had that conversation...But I dreamt that she locked the door and my eye test included my Jap's eye...🤣

Just having a bit of fun on the forum my friend...Just my sense of humour...

ok you 'Geeordie bastard' what the fuck is Jap's eye ??   and what was the Optician wearing when she was doing that Jap's  test ... if it doesn't include ' lingerie' and dirty things with chop sticks ... I guess I can live without an answer ...   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

ok you Geeordie bugger what the fuck is Jap's eye ??   and what was the Optician wearing when she was doing that Jap's  test ... if it doesn't include ' lingerie' and dirty things with chop sticks ... I guess I can live without an answer ...   

Noun. Jap's eye (plural Japs' eyes) (Britain, slang, vulgar, offensive) The slit of the penis; the male urethral meatus.

😂

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Noun. Jap's eye (plural Japs' eyes) (Britain, slang, vulgar, offensive) The slit of the penis; the male urethral meatus.

😂

gross...now what about the lingerie and chopsticks..... perhaps on second thought maybe best not to poke your twisted immagination....  have a nice day... go easy on the garlic 

• Haha 1