Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 37

Guest Slipper Guyquad

ddhm, you know how you have said for months and months time and time again that you should be seeing the girl's private lives? That they should be bringing people home, and can't understand why they don't? That you don't like what they do and should do different? Yet praise the same kind of thing that happens elsewhere? 

Well, you posted this yesterday - I saw it on 'Activity', so i didn't need to look for it, just stuck out. I have highlighted a couple of passages - 

spacer.png

Hmm, slightly hypocritical perhaps??

Ok for GOV to live this way but not Leora and Malia??

CHECKMATE.

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

ddhm, you know how you have said for months and months time and time again that you should be seeing the girl's private lives? That they should be bringing people home? That you don't like what they do and should do different? Yet praise the same kind of thing that happens elsewhere? 

Well, you posted this yesterday - I saw it on 'Activity', so i didn't need to look for it, just stuck out. I have highlighted a couple of passages - 

Hmspacer.png

Hmm, slightly hypocritical perhaps??

Ok for GOV to live this way but not Leora and Malia??

CHECKMATE.

What the posts concerning the GOV apartment have to do and what I want to see there  and how their lives are and what I want to see in this particular apartment ? They are two completely different things . 

Thank you for opening a chat with me by the way by checking my activity , many times I have asked you questions directly or indirectly and as per your right of course  , you never   answered .

Congratulations , you checkmated me because you took a post referring to a different concept so as to prove a whatever point I have been stating ( and will keep on for as long as I can ) for months here . 

By the way , since I read it only now , why haven’t you been posting your opinion  when I ask again and again what I personally like to see here ( and not what I demand from the girls to do ) and you take a post of mine to show hypocrisy as you say ? Why don’t you state like with my posts your opinion ? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

OH YES!!

You made a statement which I thought could have been a little wrong in my opinion...no problem!

What you are actually doing mate with your sarcasm is showing how over sensitive you can be with other opinions....wasn't necessary,it's the same type of reply that others have used in the past that caused disruption and personal insults to fly around.

Live and let live mate...Different strokes for different folks.

Respect!

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well it ends here.

YOU WIN DDHM!! You take over, just like how you've taken over all the other places!! Get Malia kicked out!! Join your other Malia haters!! 

Sorry for everyone who wants info, you'll have to get it elsewhere now.

Oh and the reason why people aren't posting here as much has nothing to do with the apartment - It is to do with THE FORUM!!!  I know this for a fact as i have been told this in PM by more than one.

Enjoy GOV. This room is SHIT now.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well it ends here.

YOU WIN!! You take over, just like how you've taken over all the other places!! Get Malia kicked out!! Join your other Malia haters!! 

Sorry for everyone who wants info, you'll have to get it elsewhere now.

Oh and the reason why people aren't posting here as much has nothing to do with the apartment - It is to do with THE FORUM!!!  I know this for a fact as i have been told this in PM by more than one.

Enjoy GOV. I'm stopping talking. This room is SHIT now.

And yet again you choose the easy path because we are trying to have an adult talk here . You are doing it again and again and again. I have been called many things , humiliated , bullied and never stepped back , I always fight for my right to post anything , anywhere , respecting the forum rules .

As for what’s going on in the forum , I know exactly what’s going on with the admin and the moderators  and I am not afraid to say it . 

Admin is obsessed with the Alexa numbers and he is allowing whatever opinions and  posts and trolling forum members so as to keep traffic for this site for the Alexa numbers . And this is the resume . 

During my months here that I post , I have gained enough respect so I am also informed about many things that they happen here . But I always fight for a forum that all opinions can be heard and never stepped back ( except of a period of a month here that I considered it pointless ) . So , I suggest that you stay and be stronger  and give your ideas and opinions than stepping back ( only to return in two weeks again more or less) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Enjoy GOV. I'm stopping talking. This room is SHIT now.

How pathetic !!

Slipper ! You have once again thrown your toys out of the pram because someone has a different opinion.

You have your opinion others have theirs...What exactly is the problem with you, you over personalise everything and then when someone says something different you act like some Prima Donna and storm off in a huff.

Perhaps some of the people who you are referring to who have left the forum have done so because like you they tried to control the agenda without acknowledgement to other peoples differing opinions.

Give and take in life mate.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

How pathetic !!

Slipper ! You have once again thrown your toys out of the pram because someone has a different opinion.

You have your opinion others have theirs...What exactly is the problem with you, you over personalise everything and then when someone says something different you act like some Prima Donna and storm off in a huff.

Perhaps some of the people who you are referring to who have left the forum have done so because like you they tried to control the agenda without acknowledgement to other peoples differing opinions.

Give and take in life mate.

J, please, calling me pathetic ok, fine, your opinion and accept that. Been called a lot worse on here. I just don't like seeing how it's gone. One week i read Malia is 'Fascinating' and all this, the next it's she is a waste of time and brings zero contribution. Leora and Malia should do more, then the next week it's an illusion. So what do i believe, which one. Different opinion from many, or hypocrisy? The day i do this right will be a long time away by the looks of it! And to be fair to myself, i have not attempted to control agenda at all! Because i can't.

I apologize to anyone who is reading the posts and they are off topic , I don’t want to have differences with anyone . I come here and post what I think and believe for this apartment and I challenge anyone to find any post by me that I spoke any vulgar language for any forum member or tenant  . I am asking one thing , what’s the point to give an emoji reaction than if you don’t agree or hate or whatever I post to be adults  and talk about it , exchange opinions , agree , disagree and maybe at the end reach a common conclusion ? Is communication so difficult nowadays ? 

I apologize again but this won’t prevent me from posting here , the good friend patou gave his opinion , I can’t understand how difficult this is for the rest who prefer the emojis than the posts .