Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 37

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I apologize to anyone who is reading the posts and they are off topic , I don’t want to have differences with anyone . I come here and post what I think and believe for this apartment and I challenge anyone to find any post by me that I spoke any vulgar language for any forum member or tenant  . I am asking one thing , what’s the point to give an emoji reaction than if you don’t agree or hate or whatever I post to be adults  and talk about it , exchange opinions , agree , disagree and maybe at the end reach a common conclusion ? Is communication so difficult nowadays ? 

I apologize again but this won’t prevent me from posting here , the good friend patou gave his opinion , I can’t understand how difficult this is for the rest who prefer the emojis than the posts . 

Fucking hell you can tell beer gardens are open again fucking hell lifes too fucking short and thats 2 fucks im not getting  calm down calm down  if not fuck off and piss some other cunt off thats for all of us there debate and there is bate 

1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

Fucking hell you can tell beer gardens are open again fucking hell lifes too fucking short and thats 2 fucks im not getting  calm down calm down  if not fuck off and piss some other cunt off thats for all of us there debate and there is bate 

You can go out and it’s cold and here that is warm we are still locked . Madness . 

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

J, please, calling me pathetic ok, fine, your opinion and accept that. Been called a lot worse on here. I just don't like seeing how it's gone. One week i read Malia is 'Fascinating' and all this, the next it's she is a waste of time. Leora and Malia should do more, then the next week its' an illusion. So what do i believe, which one. Different opinion from many, or hypocrisy? The day i do this right will be a long time away by the looks of it!

SG! I didn't call you pathetic I called your reaction pathetic. There's nothing wrong with you mate your'e a good guy, but you take negative remarks about Malia too personal... It's human nature mate, I like white bread and you like brown bread, you like milk chocolate and I like plain chocolate, just personal tasts, nothing more and nothing less.

It's sometimes not the messages that are posted that sometimes cause disruption, it's the way over protective people accept them when in many cases no malice was meant.

And although I don't necessarily agree with DDHM, I do defend his right to say it, and he should at least be shown the respect and common courtesy of an intelligent reply instead of a stupid emoji, which as I stated last week says more about the mentality of the sender than it does of the recipient.

Personally as I have told you before mate, I don't hate Malia, why would I? I don't even know her, but I don't appreciate her perhaps as much as you do...What's the problem mate.!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

SG! I didn't call you pathetic I called your reaction pathetic. There's nothing wrong with you mate your'e a good guy, but you take negative remarks about Malia too personal... It's human nature mate, I like white bread and you like brown bread, you like milk chocolate and I like plain chocolate, just personal tasts, nothing more and nothing less.

It's sometimes not the messages that are posted that sometimes cause disruption, it's the way over protective people accept them when in many cases no malice was meant.

And although I don't necessarily agree with DDHM, I do defend his right to say it, and he should at least be shown the respect and common courtesy of an intelligent reply instead of a stupid emoji, which as I stated last week says more about the mentality of the sender than it does of the recipient.

Personally as I have told you before mate, I don't hate Malia, why would I? I don't even know her, but I don't appreciate her perhaps as much as you do...What's the problem mate.!

There we are all friends now ARNT WE

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You didn't say i was pathetic, so i take that back, i apologize, read it wrong. As for the other - I don't take anything about Malia personally at all, far from it. It is like all the name calling Leora has gone through. I don't like reading it as some of it is simply far too personal and is unwarranted, but it doesn't affect me as a person whatsoever. Has much less to do with that than you think. Anyway let's leave it.