Moana & Balu (2021) #1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why can't I give my opinion? I am a member of this forum like all the others, it is not because we do not necessarily have a subscription to a project that we cannot give our opinion on the various comments made on the forum, especially since there is often good information on the events within the various apartments
You are the first to criticize the participants of RLC within your "forum" while you do not know them so far, so you would have the right to do it but not the others?

For my part, most of my messages are simply objective by taking into account only the events within VHTV

Besides my first post, even if I answered you and that you spoke about RLC, was only intended to speak about the events within VHTV, it is others who wanted to start to make comparisons

Besides I find it strange that you do not really answer my words, who does not say a word consents, I suppose you know this proverb

Of course you can give your opinion. And VHTV is not perfect in many ways. But I am sure RLC is not too 😉  I ciritized yesterdays "party" yes. But that I would have done too when the participants were not from RLC of course.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Lol... Yes .RLC pages multiply rapidly with comments whenever any kind of sex happens and if we get a threesome or orgy like the epic orgies of Sasha/Masha + TK and his GF, the page count goes through the roof. Truth is sex sells and everyone is hoping for it to happen. In VH, it happens more frequently. We get orgies and lots of vanilla sex as well. 

CC or RLC or VH won’t survive if we take the sex out. Period.

That's very true. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

By the way I would be really interested about the type of target audience from camarads and voyeurhouse.com...🤔

you mean age? sex orientation (straight,gay) or preferances ( group sex, couple sex, solo)?

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

By the way I would be really interested about the type of target audience from camarads and voyeurhouse.com...🤔

I watched Camarads for a month, it's a total waste of money and time. It only has 9-10 apartments which are deserted most of the times, and when there is something going on they just conveniently disconnect the cams with no consequences.  I don't think they have that many viewers . 

No Idea about voyeurhouse.com, I have been tempted to try it for a while now 😁

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I watched Camarads for a month, it's a total waste of money and time. It only has 9-10 apartments which are deserted most of the times, and when there is something going on they just conveniently disconnect the cams with no consequences.  I don't think they have that many viewers . 

No Idea about voyeurhouse.com, I have been tempted to try it for a while now 😁

voyeurhouse.com is the same as camarads just save your money dont waste it on them😏😂

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I remember when camarads first started they had the chat opened where we were allowed to talk to girls, so expectations have been the same as here; I don't think those sites have many followers at the moment, but on the other hand they don't need to invest so much money, and they're rather shrinking; honestly, I don't understand their policy at all, but we also don't know who and how apart from subscribers pays for that, as for example voyeurhouse.com contains many strange adverts;

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

I remember when camarads first started they had the chat opened where we were allowed to talk to girls, so expectations have been the same as here; I don't think those sites have many followers at the moment, but on the other hand they don't need to invest so much money, and they're rather shrinking; honestly, I don't understand their policy at all, but we also don't know who and how apart from subscribers pays for that, as for example voyeurhouse.com contains many strange adverts;

if they are legal where they have been registered they could be used for money laundering 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1