Moana & Balu (2021) #1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

if they are legal where they have been registered they could be used for money laundering 🤷‍♂️

Yes, there are many shady businesses in the net as we know, so  just in case I stay away from that 👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I heard they play recordings but say it is live...

Some apartments are live but which ones I could not say as I don't follow what's going on.

All I do is check it on Mondays or Tuesdays to see if anything needs to be added or archived so I can keep my end of it up to date.

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

You would probably be surprised to know the reasons for subscribing to this kind of site, and I don't think sex is really the main reason.

Yes i would be surprised Moos to know any valid reason why people do subscribe but i have just had the biggest laugh of the day having just read about 5 pages of made up bullshit as to the reasons why people do watch VH or RLC.

Come on lets be honest if there were no naked girls and no sex no one would watch these two sites and anyone who says they would is just kidding themselves or just lying their asses off to justify whatever reason they think they have in their minds. :biggrin:

Many years ago when RLC & VH started you could possibly have made the argument that you wanted to follow real people in their real lives etc etc and in the main that may have been true but even then you were only waiting for sex to eventually happen after hours staring at literally fuckall. As then it was a real novelty and something completely new. Now in recent years the genie has been let out of the bottle to run wild with peoples needs and addictions and without the nakedness and sex which is now fully exploited no one would even think of watching these sites. Some people just love making up statistics and keeping records to satisfy their habit and are so proud to let everyone in on their knowledge to feed their ego's.

So yes, sex is king, has been for a while now and always will be.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes i would be surprised Moos to know any valid reason why people do subscribe but i have just had the biggest laugh of the day having just read about 5 pages of made up bullshit as to the reasons why people do watch VH or RLC.

Come on lets be honest if there were no naked girls and no sex no one would watch these two sites and anyone who says they would is just kidding themselves or just lying their asses off to justify whatever reason they think they have in their minds. :biggrin:

Many years ago when RLC & VH started you could possibly have made the argument that you wanted to follow real people in their real lives etc etc and in the main that may have been true but even then you were only waiting for sex to eventually happen after hours staring at literally fuckall. As then it was a real novelty and something completely new. Now in recent years the genie has been let out of the bottle to run wild with peoples needs and addictions and without the nakedness and sex which is now fully exploited no one would even think of watching these sites. Some people just love making up statistics and keeping records to satisfy their habit and are so proud to let everyone in on their knowledge to feed their ego's.

No matter how it's done and with whom, sex sells.  As long as sex is in the equation people will always watch.  Albeit they may complain at times but they'll still be watching.  There's a flavor out there for everyone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Robwin said:

In time, this kind of cam site voyeurism ruins the mystique of sexuality, which eventually takes its toll on the viewer own sex life. Sex becomes a task for the workers. There is very little if any real passion on these sites anymore. The life of real couples were dismissed and made untenable. The greed of VHTV to beat RLC transformed them and the entire voyeurism business into all day sex studios. For the most part, seedy managers are casting desperate people to perform all day to survive. It’s not a life, it’s a living! I venture to guess that almost none of the people who comment here get off on any of it. Sure, perhaps minor jolts of sexual feeling, which quickly dissipates until the next jolt. Sex become a feeling of captured experience and knowledge. Sex may be king, but it becomes a means to an end and the Ace becomes the knowledge that retains the viewer for the long term.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

...and of course, the real question becomes, are these people worth your time and energy? How does knowing the ins and outs of any of these tenants really enhance your life in a meaningful way. Surely there has to be more to it then just watching sex. For the people who regularly post here it’s somewhat an understandable to reason to follow. It is a setting for those who work the hardest to claim a social life and standing among others. This is compelling to be sure. But, in the end does anyone here really care about anyone else here? I’m sure that for the most part that answer is no. One must really consider why they are watching this stuff. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tiffanys said:

...and of course, the real question becomes, are these people worth your time and energy? How does knowing the ins and outs of any of these tenants really enhance your life in a meaningful way. Surely there has to be more to it then just watching sex. For the people who regularly post here it’s somewhat an understandable to reason to follow. It is a setting for those who work the hardest to claim a social life and standing among others. This is compelling to be sure. But, in the end does anyone here really care about anyone else here? I’m sure that for the most part that answer is no. One must really consider why they are watching this stuff. 

Hi Amy. how is it going ? I knew you'll be back soon. good to see you have not changed much 😜

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Hi Amy. how is it going ? I knew you'll be back soon. good to see you have not changed much 😜

I’m doing pretty well actually. Thanks for asking. Of course, there is no door in this place. I’ve calmed down quite a bit. Yeah, I guess I still harbor I’ll feelings over what happened and what it did to me, but I don’t worry too much about it anymore. The damage is done and it is what it is. I do wish there were more varieties of opinions here and I do think the clubs ruined this forums beyond measure. But, oh well!  There’s nothing I can do about it and I don’t really care to try. If someone turned the cc light off, I’d be fine. I do still read this forum occasionally, mostly just long enough to use the bathroom, lol. VHTV really seems to have done exactly what I said it would do. That is, adopt this very seedy business model that I think if the viewer knew the truth about they would gasp in anger and sadness. Well, if they have a heart they would. I just can’t seem to enjoy something that I know is essentially corrupt and I can’t really laugh along with the running jokes about the demise of another human being, who may very well be in a rather desperate situation. I’m not saying that all of the underling tenants are angels, but the system that VHTV instills is morally questionable and it’s not something I could in good conscience support or pay them for. At least not more then a free view is worth to them. But, even that is pretty short lived. I don’t even know who most of these tenants are anymore, except some of the old ones. None of them do I find the least bit interesting. If I had to pick a tenant that I would be curious to know their story, it would be Karolina. I think that’s her name. The Asian girl with the perfect tits, who is clearly trapped in a hole guarded by filthy overseers. I’d like to know her story. The real story, the whole story of how she ended up in this situation. Of course, then I’d just cry and get upset about it, but I am curious. Don’t worry, I have no interest in coming back here to resume the life of Amy3. Honestly, what I have been doing since I got thrown overboard is return to my life and my work and believe me it’s something that I appreciate now more then ever. I know what being here can do to me and I don’t want to do that again. 

How are you doing Bluewinner? Hope you don’t get in trouble for daring to speak to me.