Moana & Balu (2021) #1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

With all due respect for you, you mix up a lot of things that don't really have a connection 🤪
Already I do not understand why always want to make a comparison with RLC when my initial remarks are only in relation to VHTV

Not true, the original comment that you responded to was about comparison between RLC & VH. 

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't understand why you want to make a comparison between a GOV / COV concept at rlc, where participants are subject to the laws of the duration of their Visa with the concept of VHTV which uses "couples" living in their country, this are two completely different things
GOVs / VOCs are a separate concept within RLC

Because the GOV/Cov concept is what RLC is, we can safely include Leora & Malia, Masha & Martina in GOV concept. what remains is 3 boring couples apartments with very little social life ( we have many places like that on VH too ).  but regardless of the minor differences both sites are suppose to portray real life whether it's couples real life in their own countries or girls/couples lives on vacation, so it's fair to compare them. there have also been couples on RLC in their own country who didn't last long (ex, Luna& Zac or Pepik & Eliska ) if you find that comparison more appropriate. 

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes Gina has already given Cesar money but I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he comes to an apartment with cameras to fuck her, especially since they have been in a relationship for several months , so his presence is not to gain audiences, but to continue an intimate relationship, even if this one is rather wobbly

how are you sure that it has nothing to do with his participation on the project ? and what makes you certain that guests on VH are being paid and the money they receive is for taking part in the project ? maybe they are just nice people like Gina who want to help a friend in needs out of kindness of their heart lol 😃  😉 

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ditto for vagcamdirect, you still talk to me about girls from Barcelona, while I'm talking about girls who are theoretically in a relationship, so you might as well make the comparison with the right people

again girls in Barca are taking part in a voyeur project too, so if you think it's totally normal for them to stick their pussies to cams 24/7 you can't really complain when others do it 😁

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You would probably be surprised to know the reasons for subscribing to this kind of site, and I don't think sex is really the main reason.

there are some weirdos, but 99.9% are watching it for sex and nudity 😉  and of course many would deny 😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dp7 said:

Is there any other reason than sex to subscribe to vh?

I just watch it to improve my Russian language skills, sometimes I find their cooking interesting too (specially when it's done naked) , and if you pay close attention there are some valuable life lessons to learn  🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, dp7 said:

Is there any other reason than sex to subscribe to vh?

Watch people is the reason, getting to know them, spy on them... sex or sexual situations are the icing on the cake... very creepy... 😁

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Not true, the original comment that you responded to was about comparison between RLC & VH. 

Because the GOV/Cov concept is what RLC is, we can safely include Leora & Malia, Masha & Martina in GOV concept. what remains is 3 boring couples apartments with very little social life ( we have many places like that on VH too ).  but regardless of the minor differences both sites are suppose to portray real life whether it's couples real life in their own countries or girls/couples lives on vacation, so it's fair to compare them. there have also been couples on RLC in their own country who didn't last long (ex, Luna& Zac or Pepik & Eliska ) if you find that comparison more appropriate. 

how are you sure that it has nothing to do with his participation on the project ? and what makes you certain that guests on VH are being paid and the money they receive is for taking part in the project ? maybe they are just nice people like Gina who want to help a friend in needs out of kindness of their heart lol 😃  😉 

again girls in Barca are taking part in a voyeur project too, so if you think it's totally normal for them to stick their pussies to cams 24/7 you can't really complain when others do it 😁

there are some weirdos, but 99.9% are watching it for sex and nudity 😉  and of course many would deny 😂

I'm happy to be part of the 0.1% weird people in this case 😁

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes you can have a thousand reasons rather than just sex :biggrin:

yes, I just explained a few of mine 😂  it definitely has nothing to do with sex or nudity 😁  it's probably the same for you and everyone else too. I just don't know who are these people who watch VH extensive Archive or RLC's popular scenes that are just about sex and sex only, nasty pervs 😄  😁 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I just watch it to improve my Russian language skills, sometimes I find their cooking interesting too (specially when it's done naked) , and if you pay close attention there are some valuable life lessons to learn  🤣

Few days ago Stifler was watching a movie I had not watched for a long time and I started watching with them... I have also found it on Netflix... you may be get inspired watching them in a way you don't know... 🤣 The movie was "the game"...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I'm apart of that 99.9% and proud of it😂😂

that's what the archives are for😂😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

please let's not create 100 pages comparing rlc to vhtv 😂

that's like comparing corn flakes to frosted flakes 😂

both of them are flakes except one has sugar on it😂😂

yes, they are the same but different 😂