US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) did not mince words when he shared his opinion of the right-wing America First Caucus. The Republican lawmaker also criticized his colleagues interested in joining the caucus...

Kinsinger is just trying to make a media name for himself in his final year and half as a member of Congress. He won't make it through the Republican primary election in 2022.

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

duh! they don't! except overseas. what the fuck do you think has happened to the good blue collar jobs that built the country? why do you think that china is ahead of us? you are such a dope!

And higher taxes along with strangling government regulations is what forced them to move overseas. If corporate tax rates are increased that is exactly what will happen again.

37 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

exactly! that's history & will remain true history since dear traitor didn't succeed in his rewriting history to fit the white supremacist version. read once in a while dumbo.

I don't read things that promote race hatred. I'll leave that for you.  I also don't hate myself nor the color of my skin like you do.:cool:

39 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and you deserve it. but we & bernie don't support guns & violence. but you keep making shit up just like you always do. nobody is listening except your brainwashed traitor cult.

The guy who shot Steve Scalise was a staunch, radical Bernie Sanders supporter and that is a documented fact. 

42 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and it is still true as long as you are a white supremacist you will be called a white supremacist.

When you call everyone a White supremacist and a racist the terms no longer have any meaning. The left just uses those labels to shut up their opposition so that they can avoid debating real issues in a rational manner.:dodgy:

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kinsinger is just trying to make a media name for himself in his final year and half as a member of Congress. He won't make it through the Republican primary election in 2022.

so you support the racists. what a surprise.

• Upvote 1