US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

38 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Another stupid ass.

CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

Rachel Powell, an arrested Capitol rioter, was released under strict conditions, one of which was that she had to wear a mask. She couldn't even do that.

apparently she & other covid deniers prefer the "freedom" of jail.

tenor (15).gif

tenor (16).gif

tenor (17).gif

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, van the man said:

i'm from the UK. The only country to always support the US. Not living in the US doesn't mean i can't know about any of your major politicians. News and views and journals are universal. Rest assured i know a great deal about the US

thanks for answering. but let me mention again a big mistake that you are making. mr 30,554 lies traitor trump saying that he did something & mr 30,554 lies traitor trump doing something are 2 completely different things.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, van the man said:

i'm from the UK. The only country to always support the US. Not living in the US doesn't mean i can't know about any of your major politicians. News and views and journals are universal. Rest assured i know a great deal about the US

That's fine.  So what is it about Trump & the GQP that makes you think they're good people?  Again, please don't be a Little Napoleon Ridgerunner.

I have no agenda to support Trump or anyone else but I do have an agenda to establish what are good policies and what are bad. For example stopping mass migration is a good policy. It stops criminals taking advantage of the migrants. Look at Australia who simply told any migrant arriving on a boat they would be turned away. The result virtually overnight migrant boats stopped arriving. Simply letting anyone from Mexico into the US is a recipe for social disaster. It doesn't matter that everyone might feel sorry for the migrants. 

Everyone can see that Biden is too old and fragile to be President. He has hidden from the US public during and after the election. His minders will not dare allow him to speak 'off the cuff'. Obama always feared what Biden might say because he wasn't disciplined. So the only view of Biden is when he is scripted. Reading the Autocue is a trial for him and certainly for the listening public.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, van the man said:

I have no agenda to support Trump or anyone else but I do have an agenda to establish what are good policies and what are bad. For example stopping mass migration is a good policy. It stops criminals taking advantage of the migrants. Look at Australia who simply told any migrant arriving on a boat they would be turned away. The result virtually overnight migrant boats stopped arriving. Simply letting anyone from Mexico into the US is a recipe for social disaster. It doesn't matter that everyone might feel sorry for the migrants. 

Everyone can see that Biden is too old and fragile to be President. He has hidden from the US public during and after the election. His minders will not dare allow him to speak 'off the cuff'. Obama always feared what Biden might say because he wasn't disciplined. So the only view of Biden is when he is scripted. Reading the Autocue is a trial for him and certainly for the listening public.

you aren't paying attention to reality much like the cult members posting here. response to 1st paragraph- the u.s. needs a better immigration policy for sure. but letting in no one is not the answer. also if we would follow australia's gun laws we would be much better off. response to 2nd paragraph- you apparently aren't paying attention at all. biden gets to the point & isn't constantly self promoting like dear traitor did for 4 long years. so far he is doing a pretty good job of reversing dear traitor's policies that were overall a complete disaster.

Like I say I'm only interested in good policies. 

I worked for most of my working life for a major US corporation so have always followed the US with interest. It is the most important country on the planet and so must lead the free world. Social policies are for the US people to argue about. Foreign policy that affects the free world is for all of us to discuss. Globalisation led by US companies has created exploitation of millions of people. It was meant to enrich the poor but has mostly enriched the rich! A borderless world has been sold to everyone as a way to peace but has actually created social and racial conflict. Without borders there is no country. The world then becomes unmanageable.

Just a few examples of policies that need to be addressed. The problem with Biden is he is a lifetime politician who has been part of the establishment who falsely sold their ideas for decades. He has never achieved anything except enhance his own career. A nice guy who has had terrible personal tragedy in his life but as an effective policy maker he is a nobody.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you aren't paying attention to reality much like the cult members posting here. response to 1st paragraph- the u.s. needs a better immigration policy for sure. but letting in no one is not the answer. also if we would follow australia's gun laws we would be much better off. response to 2nd paragraph- you apparently aren't paying attention at all. biden gets to the point & isn't constantly self promoting like dear traitor did for 4 long years. so far he is doing a pretty good job of reversing dear traitor's policies that were overall a complete disaster.

I'm not in a cult.

We do not need to have illegal immigrants, period. It's unfair to the citizens and the legal immigrants who end up paying for them. Nobody says we need NO immigration. But we do need an executive branch that will enforce the laws as written. Are you advocating that our nation should become even more lawless?

If we had gun laws like Australia's, only criminals would be much better off.

Anybody who gives a jack-ass nation like Iran billions of dollars to develop nuclear warheads is the traitor.

Biden is a former politician. He retired from that and now he's President Houseplant.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Biden (and Trump) would never survive if they tried to act like they do in the world of UK politics. Our leaders have to face questions every Wednesday in Parliament. If they lie and mislead the House of Commons they face being sacked. This doesn't mean they always tell the truth. They are simply 'economical with the truth'. They can't use autocue and have to speak for themselves. Biden would be roasted within 5 minutes. Equally he could never avoid talking to the press. Our political commentators would destroy Biden (and Trump) 

The greatest thing the US could do to improve the leaders they elect would be to ban autocue. I had the pleasure of using autocue many times. What a wonderful crutch for shit presenters and non-thinking politicians.

• Like 2