US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You think you are so fucking brilliant when in truth you are a simpleton.  Corporations "stick $ under their pillows"? No they use $ to build new factories, develop new products and new services, increase wages, hire new employees,pay stockholders and numerous other positive things.  You also said "would you rather they (corporations) give the $ to politicians so that they can keep fucking us?"  Well duh, when corporations pay taxes they pay it to government which is run by politicians who decide how that money is spent. So in essence when corporations and all other taxpayers pay taxes they are paying money to politicians.

duh! they don't! except overseas. what the fuck do you think has happened to the good blue collar jobs that built the country? why do you think that china is ahead of us? you are such a dope!

• Upvote 1

You mean like the 1619 Project? lol

exactly! that's history & will remain true history since dear traitor didn't succeed in his rewriting history to fit the white supremacist version. read once in a while dumbo.

• Upvote 1

No, Bernie Sanders just spouted hateful rhetoric towards Republicans just like you and O_U812 do.

and you deserve it. but we & bernie don't support guns & violence. but you keep making shit up just like you always do. nobody is listening except your brainwashed traitor cult.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i personally believe that your system of being able to get rid of ineffective is good. traitor trump would have been gone right after swearing him in. also having more than 2 parties forces some compromising that our leaders (republicans mostly) won't do. but of all of the leaders that we have had during my lifetime dear traitor is in a class by himself. he is a lying criminal traitor & should be in prison. he makes every other world leader look like a genius by comparison.

FLASH!  Trump is not president anymore, you deranged lunatic.:dodgy:

4 hours ago, van the man said:

I need to sleep so will have to continue tomorrow but as I said I'm mostly interested in US foreign policy. 

Making NATO better was a good policy. The EU doesn't pay enough for their own defence. Trump was right.

The climate accord was too tough on western nations and not tough enough on China and the many rogue nations. It gave China a competitive advantage and simply destroyed western jobs and did nothing to help climate change. Trump was right

Making the US less reliant on imported oil so supporting fracking is right. Despite Greta the world will need to use oil for decades to come. Trump was right

Calling out North Korea is right for the world. Trump was right.

Protecting intellectual property is vital. Trump was right.

Stopping global mass migration is important. Trump was right.

Supporting the development of vaccines and then ensuring orders were placed in good time to ensure a successful roll out was right. Trump was right

Calling out 'Fake News' is vital. Trump was right

Wow! All hell will be fall you now. They may even elevate you to my criminal status. lol

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) did not mince words when he shared his opinion of the right-wing America First Caucus. The Republican lawmaker also criticized his colleagues interested in joining the caucus...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

FLASH!  Trump is not president anymore, you deranged lunatic.:dodgy:

i didn't say that he was you moron. what the fuck is wrong with you? READ WHAT THE POST SAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1