US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

24 minutes ago, van the man said:

Like I say I'm only interested in good policies. 

I worked for most of my working life for a major US corporation so have always followed the US with interest. It is the most important country on the planet and so must lead the free world. Social policies are for the US people to argue about. Foreign policy that affects the free world is for all of us to discuss. Globalisation led by US companies has created exploitation of millions of people. It was meant to enrich the poor but has mostly enriched the rich! A borderless world has been sold to everyone as a way to peace but has actually created social and racial conflict. Without borders there is no country. The world then becomes unmanageable.

Just a few examples of policies that need to be addressed. The problem with Biden is he is a lifetime politician who has been part of the establishment who falsely sold their ideas for decades. He has never achieved anything except enhance his own career. A nice guy who has had terrible personal tragedy in his life but as an effective policy maker he is a nobody.

you can believe what you want about biden but to ignore traitor trump's disastrous 4 years would be a huge mistake. or do you like fascism controlled by a narcissistic lunatic?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you can believe what you want about biden but to ignore traitor trump's disastrous 4 years would be a huge mistake. or do you like fascism controlled by a narcissistic lunatic?

I'll just assume you dislike people having jobs. Probably you were upset with all those minority people Democrats have been pandering to for years. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not in a cult.

We do not need to have illegal immigrants, period. It's unfair to the citizens and the legal immigrants who end up paying for them. Nobody says we need NO immigration. But we do need an executive branch that will enforce the laws as written. Are you advocating that our nation should become even more lawless?

If we had gun laws like Australia's, only criminals would be much better off.

Anybody who gives a jack-ass nation like Iran billions of dollars to develop nuclear warheads is the traitor.

Biden is a former politician. He retired from that and now he's President Houseplant.

you are in a cult. we need to have a way of having legal immigration. republicans have blocked every effort for reforms for the past 20 years. dear traitor simply wanted to keep everyone out forever. if we had gun laws like australia we would have no massacres. now we average more than 1 every day. in the past we helped to fuck iran out of billions of dollars. no wonder they hate us. and in case you missed it by breaking the iran deal it made them escalate their race to make nuclear weapons. with an agreement we can at least keep an eye on them. and biden is doing a pretty good lob so far. let's not forget that he could do absolutely nothing & still be 1,000 times better than the previous traitor in chief.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not in a cult.

We do not need to have illegal immigrants, period. It's unfair to the citizens and the legal immigrants who end up paying for them. Nobody says we need NO immigration. But we do need an executive branch that will enforce the laws as written. Are you advocating that our nation should become even more lawless?

If we had gun laws like Australia's, only criminals would be much better off.

Anybody who gives a jack-ass nation like Iran billions of dollars to develop nuclear warheads is the traitor.

Biden is a former politician. He retired from that and now he's President Houseplant.

Foamy it is hopeless, if you disagree you are a racist cult member !!! They are oxygen stealers, who use this platform for nothing more than to troll the posts.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, van the man said:

Biden (and Trump) would never survive if they tried to act like they do in the world of UK politics. Our leaders have to face questions every Wednesday in Parliament. If they lie and mislead the House of Commons they face being sacked. This doesn't mean they always tell the truth. They are simply 'economical with the truth'. They can't use autocue and have to speak for themselves. Biden would be roasted within 5 minutes. Equally he could never avoid talking to the press. Our political commentators would destroy Biden (and Trump) 

The greatest thing the US could do to improve the leaders they elect would be to ban autocue. I had the pleasure of using autocue many times. What a wonderful crutch for shit presenters and non-thinking politicians.

i personally believe that your system of being able to get rid of ineffective is good. traitor trump would have been gone right after swearing him in. also having more than 2 parties forces some compromising that our leaders (republicans mostly) won't do. but of all of the leaders that we have had during my lifetime dear traitor is in a class by himself. he is a lying criminal traitor & should be in prison. he makes every other world leader look like a genius by comparison.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'll just assume you dislike people having jobs. Probably you were upset with all those minority people Democrats have been pandering to for years. 

lay off the drugs as they are making you hallucinate.

I need to sleep so will have to continue tomorrow but as I said I'm mostly interested in US foreign policy. 

Making NATO better was a good policy. The EU doesn't pay enough for their own defence. Trump was right.

The climate accord was too tough on western nations and not tough enough on China and the many rogue nations. It gave China a competitive advantage and simply destroyed western jobs and did nothing to help climate change. Trump was right

Making the US less reliant on imported oil so supporting fracking is right. Despite Greta the world will need to use oil for decades to come. Trump was right

Calling out North Korea is right for the world. Trump was right.

Protecting intellectual property is vital. Trump was right.

Stopping global mass migration is important. Trump was right.

Supporting the development of vaccines and then ensuring orders were placed in good time to ensure a successful roll out was right. Trump was right

Calling out 'Fake News' is vital. Trump was right

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Foamy it is hopeless, if you disagree you are a racist cult member !!! They are oxygen stealers, who use this platform for nothing more than to troll the posts.

you continue to describe yourself & your fellow cult members. you have zero credibility. 

Just now, van the man said:

I need to sleep so will have to continue tomorrow but as I said I'm mostly interested in US foreign policy. 

Making NATO better was a good policy. The EU doesn't pay enough for their own defence. Trump was right.

The climate accord was too tough on western nations and not tough enough on China and the many rogue nations. It gave China a competitive advantage and simply destroyed western jobs and did nothing to help climate change. Trump was right

Making the US less reliant on imported oil so supporting fracking is right. Despite Greta the world will need to use oil for decades to come. Trump was right

Supporting the development of vaccines and then ensuring orders were placed in good time to ensure a successful roll out was right. Trump was right

for a moment i thought that you had a little sense but i see that i was mistaken. you definitely qualify for traitor cult membership. maybe you can live next door to ridge & star. you all can fantasize together.

5 minutes ago, van the man said:

Well, now I know where you stand.  It's a shame.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You just don't like an opinion that doesn't agree with yours.  That's what we call "Authoritarianism."

• Like 1