US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

MAGAt stupidity and ignorance, plus being afraid of a shot, are why this pandemic will get worse.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

About 31% of adults in the United States have now been fully vaccinated. Scientists have estimated that 70% to 90% of the total population must acquire resistance to the virus to reach herd...

Most of the counties are rural areas, and those are the last locations to be supplied the vaccine.

52 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Betcha a buck Trump, Miller & company looked the other way while these kids were being sold into the sex trafficking market.  You're ok with that though, huh Saggy Nappy?

Hell, right now the Biden Administration is actively helping the sex trade by insufficiently investigating the people who are taking custody minor migrants being shipped all over the U.S.

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Hell, right now the Biden Administration is actively helping the sex trade by insufficiently investigating the people who are taking custody minor migrants being shipped all over the U.S.

You are a stupid, ignorant, brain-dead pile of shit.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Most of the counties are rural areas, and those are the last locations to be supplied the vaccine.

BULLSHIT.  I live in a MAGAt infested rural area and the shots have been here from day 1 you lying sack of vomit.

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

BULLSHIT.  I live in a MAGAt infested rural area and the shots have been here from day 1 you lying sack of vomit.

I will burn your stupid ass as many times as you want.  You lying, brain-washed bag of cocks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:
CLIMATE.NASA.GOV

Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. How do we know it’s happening? Here’s the evidence. if i read the graph properly 

The so called evidence you posted doesn't even show present day levels of carbon dioxide. The last period on there is from 100,000 years ago to 1950, and for that time period the Co-2 levels were trending down. The only time I see carbon dioxide levels touching the max level line on the graph was about 325,000 years ago.:confused:

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:
CLIMATE.NASA.GOV

Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. How do we know it’s happening? Here’s the evidence.

This is laughable. The graph doesn't even show what the writer claims it shows. The people who claim Republicans don't believe in science don't even know how to read a scientific graph.:tongue:

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The so called evidence you posted doesn't even show present day levels of carbon dioxide. The last period on there is from 100,000 years ago to 1950, and for that time period the Co-2 levels were trending down. The only time I see carbon dioxide levels touching the max level line on the graph was about 325,000 years ago.:confused:

You're to stupid to understand.  Just put it down and walk away.

• Like 1