US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Probably because people like you and the Golfer show him what members of the Democrat Party are really like.:tongue:

Sensible and thinking reasonably?  You're onto something Liberal Nappy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You think you are so fucking brilliant when in truth you are a simpleton.  Corporations "stick $ under their pillows"? No they use $ to build new factories, develop new products and new services, increase wages, hire new employees,pay stockholders and numerous other positive things.  You also said "would you rather they (corporations) give the $ to politicians so that they can keep fucking us?"  Well duh, when corporations pay taxes they pay it to government which is run by politicians who decide how that money is spent. So in essence when corporations and all other taxpayers pay taxes they are paying money to politicians.

🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What would you know about being a man you little ANTIFA snowflake coward? Not only do you write stupid, ignorant shit, you are stupid, ignorant shit. And I hope some day someone flushes you.

You just better be careful you don't flush your own saggy balls Little Liberal Nappy.

• Like 1

I tried to get a job at the local QuickieMart.  But they said my "slight Indian" accent wasn't good enough.

I tried to enroll my kid in a public school, but Biden advised me to not send my kid into that jungle.

You try to sniff my hair and I'll rip your face off.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, van the man said:

If Biden had done all those thing I would say Biden was right. Policies not personnel are what's important

Biden's been in office for 100 days and far eclipses Trump's accomplishments in his entire 4 years.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I tried to get a job at the local QuickieMart.  But they said my "slight Indian" accent wasn't good enough.

I tried to enroll my kid in a public school, but Biden advised me to not send my kid into that jungle.

You try to sniff my hair and I'll rip your face off.

Your bigotry is showing again.  

• Like 1

The GQP will not re-take the House because they have no plan.  

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from CNN, former president Donald Trump's chaotic four years in office created problems for GOP strategists looking for a pathway back to retaking the House as voters fled...

• Like 1

If one were to ask contemporary Republicans what their party stood for today, I'm not sure they could tell you.

They'd probably mutter something about 'freedom' or complain about Democrats. But I doubt they could actually define their party's policy positions.

Either because they don't actually know them or because they don't want to tell you what they are because they'd be embarrassed.

MTG's Anglo-Saxon Caucus says the quiet parts out loud. Liz Cheney's pretty words: "We teach our children the values of tolerance, decency and moral courage. Racism, nativism, and anti-Semitism are evil. History teaches we all have an obligation to confront & reject such malicious hate" are downright fucking laughable coming from a Republican.

Laughable.

• Like 1