US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Explain to me how you determine this. I want absolute facts, and I want them to be as convincing as Hillary's admission that she violated the Espionage Act and contrived with Russian intel agents to create a false narrative in hopes of screwing up the 2016 election results.

I would also know why rich pigs leftist Democrat/Marxists like Pelosi take a salary from the tax payers, while Trump didn't.

so you have slept through the past 5 years also. hope you & ridge had (and are still having) a nice nap. check out any source of actual news on the net & you will find overwhelming evidence. and keep checking as there soon will be a lot more revealed.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Black poverty was close to double that of the overall rate, and childhood poverty soared...

Looks like 0_U812 & golfer06 will be living in theirs mommy's basement for a long while

geez. but the traitor trump economy was so great. and he did so much to beat covid19. what's that you say? it wasn't & he didn't? oh! nevermind.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, happyone said:

you forgot that the dems were the dominent party in the south which backed slavery. then they flipped to the republican party after the dixiecrat failure & nixon's southern strategy. also the 2nd half of your article consists of the typical strategy of the oppositeland gang which is to say that someone else is doing exactly what they are doing. but it does explain somewhat why you & some others have your facts & history wrong most of the time. in other words this article contains a load of lies & isn't credible.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

she attacked the capital. if she were alive she'd be facing a long jail sentence. but if you want to peacefully demonstrate you can.

Unless you live in Flori-duh, where they can run you over with their vehicle.

• Like 1