Masha/Babi - Home activities #12

Noldus

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha returns for sure , I think she is a very valuable asset for RLC and  they can’t lose her , at least till she quits . This is the reason I think that they gave the detailed info . 

As I have said recently , I don’t think there’s a hidden agenda for RLC , I believe they simply can’t find local girls from Barcelona ( Russian speaking ) and they are waiting patiently so they manage to bring repeated or newcomers from Russia / Ukraine . Borders will be slowly opening , as soon as Greece begins with tourism (14 May ) it will be an impact in whole Europe , it will be like a domino that traveling can be possible again and in my estimation , middle May and a week more or less later , Russian / Ukrainian flights will also be easy , EU is considering to announce the traveling system beginning of May and allow visitors from countries that are doing great with vaccination ( Russia is doing great ) . All in all , we are at the end of this adventure and I think RLC is currently on full stand by mode waiting EU authorities of what’s going to be . 

lol same thing could have been said like this,no new girls until May maybe because of Covid 😁

58 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was excited to see Babi back after her stint in Barca but I have officially lost all interest in her. The girl does jack shit and hasn't done a single thing of interest. 

Without defending her , I think she is like having a different role than in Barcelona , not a GOV role . It has been a couple of times that she looked horny ( with Masha’s guy ) but it is the people who are invited also that aren’t like the “ expiration. date “ guys she was meeting in Barcelona since she knew that she would go back in italy . 

These people seem to be long time friends , If bars get open as Italian government thinks slowly to allow ,maybe we see more spontaneous things but then it won’t be much time left . If I could predict , it might be that she’s offered to go back to Barcelona when Masha returns or the least expected and totally surprised , RLC have plans to bring on air a new apartment in Rome and Babi is just moving there ejtn Masha returns . 

At least she isn’t shy and she has a way to be very social and make all of the guests feel comfortable and don’t bother the cameras . 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha returns for sure , I think Masha is a very valuable asset for RLC dnd they can’t lose her , at least till she quits . This is the reason I think that they gave the detailed info . 

As I have said recently , I don’t think there’s a hidden agenda for RLC , I believe they simply can’t find local girls from Barcelona ( Russian speaking ) and they are waiting patiently so they manage to bring repeated or newcomers from Russia / Ukraine . Borders will be slowly opening , as soon as Greece begins with tourism (14 May ) it will be an impact in whole Europe , it will be like a domino that traveling can be possible again and in my estimation , middle May and a week more or less later , Russian / Ukrainian flights will also be easy , EU is considering to announce the traveling system beginning of May and allow visitors from countries that are doing great with vaccination ( Russia is doing great ) . All in all , we are at the end of this adventure and I think RLC is currently on full stand by mode waiting EU authorities of what’s going to be . 

i hope you are right
there are always hints like "barcelona is my new home" or "my return is uncertain"
taken out of context, this can of course create the wrong picture, and of course the opposite can also be the case
although I think May 20th is an arbitrary date, just to calm the excitement a bit

38 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

37 minutes ago Rado7 said strange games Babi showers with her clothes on so i cant confirm it as i canceled my sub but I took his word on it

She was showering with her clothes and a guy inside the bathroom , he left and then she took of her clothes and put a towel around her body so as to go to her room and just put the t-shirt she’s currently wearing 

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

i hope you are right
there are always hints like "barcelona is my new home" or "my return is uncertain"
taken out of context, this can of course create the wrong picture, and of course the opposite can also be the case
although I think May 20th is an arbitrary date, just to calm the excitement a bit

Ahh , sorry , I haven’t heard that ... but I can’t honestly see any pattern for Masha to abandon Rome for a totally new project . Except if money or job opportunities are difficult to resist . But then she comes to Rome and arrange all  before moving to Barcelona .. I don’t think so though  that this scenario is possible to happen . 

40 minutes ago, rado07 said:

EU is considering to announce the traveling system beginning of May and allow visitors from countries that are doing great with vaccination ( Russia is doing great ) .

I have one more point:
van der Layen said in an interview with NYT that this rule initially only applies to vaccines that are approved by the EMA
EMA vaccines are likely to be used in Ukraine
The Russian vaccine is in EMA testing.
But it is likely a political decision and it can take a long time.
Girls from Ukraine can come.
Russian girls still have to wait.

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I have one more point:
van der Layen said in an interview with NYT that this rule initially only applies to vaccines that are approved by the EMA
EMA vaccines are likely to be used in Ukraine
The Russian vaccine is in EMA testing.
But it is likely a political decision and it can take a long time.
Girls from Ukraine can come.
Russian girls still have to wait.

Yes , that’s a good point , but I think by next week already , we can know much more and in details of how traveling will be possible . In Greece for example , on the 11th  of May they will announce when the flights from Russia to Greece will start , this in my estimation  will happen minimum end of May .. therefore , if it is open for one EU country , earlier or later will be also for the rest , Spain’s and Greece’s economy is very much dependent on tourism and i believe both counties will start more or less the same time . 

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , that’s a good point , but I think by next week already , we can know much more and in details of how traveling will be possible . In Greece for example , on the 11th  of May they will announce when the flights from Russia to Greece will start , this in my estimation  will happen minimum end of May .. therefore , if it is open for one EU country , earlier or later will be also for the rest , Spain’s and Greece’s economy is very much dependent on tourism and i believe both counties will start more or less the same time . 

I also think that the pressure on the EU will be great.They must accept vaccinations regardless of the vaccine.
Greece, Italy and Spain need tourists to survive, and Hungary is being vaccinated with the Russian vaccine.