Masha/Babi - Home activities #12

Noldus

22 minutes ago, rado07 said:

To get from Rome to Bolzano you need 6-8 hours, possibly even longer.
if Hedi has to work on Monday, he will have to go on Sunday evening.
or has he already left?

I don't know but I wish he would give the girls some Hedi before he leaves so everybody would STFU about it!!

38 minutes ago, rado07 said:

or has he already left?

he has not been present in the apartment since the end of the morning if I am not mistaken in the hours

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Damn, it looks like the dreams and fantasies of the viewers will just have to wait.  What a damn shame :biggrin:

You are not cheating on anyone anyway, you will be the first to request the video of such an event from your "informant" 🤣

I think going to Barca and staying longer was an act that wasn't well thought out.
A lot has happened lately that wasn't well thought out.
is it because Masha was cut off from the big wide world for too long due to the unfortunate circumstances?
Is it Panic Missing Something?
The story with Hedi was a good start and could have been interesting not only for the audience but also for Mascha.
She has given up Hedi in favor of the dying villa.
and now tries to take care of the sick actors.
Is this the life she wanted?

is it strange or sad or normal? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, rado07 said:

or has he already left?

I think that was the issue that was talked yesterday . Hedi had the weekend off , Masha asked him to travel to Barcelona but it would have been a 13-14 hours journey and he believes it didn’t deserve to do so . He was also expressing kind of disappointment  that Masha didn’t seem to understand the explanations he was giving .

I saw that Tanya made sandwiches for him , most probably for  his journey back to Bolzano and work again . Another observation also is that tanya and Hedi don’t seem to have much contact with messages or in any similar way let’s say , much talks yesterday when Babi and Hedi woke up and Tanya joined them , felt this way at least . In any case , i am all fully pleased to see all three of them , they are a good friends company with great chemistry and ... having Babi and Tanya showering together and two magnificent asses , excellent 😇😇👏👏

• Thanks 1