Masha/Babi - Home activities #12

Noldus

25 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

LoL it reminds me of the night they brought a gay guy home for Masha.  He chased Sasha all over the house spanking Sasha's butt.  That was the funniest thing ever on RLC.  Finally Sasha took his shorts off and lied there naked, the gay guy touching his private parts then Sasha had enough and said F Off!!1

So no danger to Babi
But who of the three boys takes on the role of Sasha🙄

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so Babi had to turn the light off in the bathroom before she went in there just to talk then turn the light on when they walk out,i guess that goes along with Babi showering with her clothes on 

the last task was too much for one gay, he had to watch babi sitting in the toilet ... now he's gone....😳

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Of course we are spectators and not directors. So let's take a look (or maybe not) what RLC has to offer.
When we subscribe or unsubscribe, it is a very sluggish cause and impact assessment system.
We give our opinion here in the forum
I don't know what influences how much. if any?
But I'm sticking to the subject of Masha and her trip to Barca
It is her job to work as a model, she does it in Rome and now in Barca. The scenery and the city are better than Rome, the villa is also comfortable, she don't have to worry about anything. Masha loves the quiet in the villa, in Rome she can only sleep with earplugs, she says.
It's work / business, I don't want to say it's vacation.
She cannot choose her employees in the job in Barca. The reasons for the visit are hidden from us.
One point is: What influence does Masha have on the activities in the villa?
Is she changing something there? Does RLC want anything to change at all? Then what about May 20th? Masha will then return to Rome or it will be changed to June 20th....etc. There will certainly be a change in the personnel, but when is uncertain.
It is also conceivable: Rome is dying and RLC is bringing its staff from Rome to Barca. Organizationally, the concentration is good for RLC. Then the "visit" is the beginning of the end of the apartment in Rome.
if Rome stays, it will be necessary to find a new, better apartment, this apartment has too many shortcomings.

if there is nothing, then at least time for long texts 😁

Masha returns for sure , I think she is a very valuable asset for RLC and  they can’t lose her , at least till she quits . This is the reason I think that they gave the detailed info . 

As I have said recently , I don’t think there’s a hidden agenda for RLC , I believe they simply can’t find local girls from Barcelona ( Russian speaking ) and they are waiting patiently so they manage to bring repeated or newcomers from Russia / Ukraine . Borders will be slowly opening , as soon as Greece begins with tourism (14 May ) it will be an impact in whole Europe , it will be like a domino that traveling can be possible again and in my estimation , middle May and a week more or less later , Russian / Ukrainian flights will also be easy , EU is considering to announce the traveling system beginning of May and allow visitors from countries that are doing great with vaccination ( Russia is doing great ) . All in all , we are at the end of this adventure and I think RLC is currently on full stand by mode waiting EU authorities of what’s going to be . 

The shirtless guy seems straight , he just said “ la mia ex “ indicating that “ mia “- mine -  is a female ( and he speaks about sex also at the moment ) 😉