Masha/Babi - Home activities #12

Noldus

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think changes have already happening , Gina with a new apartment , a new participant sooner or later in the villa then . We get for sure another one as soon as Masha is gone and Amalia departed today . In just 10 days / 2 weeks more or less  , it isn’t a bad development , if we can read behind the lines . It is just not working in a better way because Gina is like being a tenant forever so the new apartment doesn’t get the credit that deserves ( big change for RLC in Barcelona in my opinion ) , Masha and Babi have been also values for RLC . Let’s see , next month is a key month as it seems , who knows , maybe we see Babi becoming also a regular , a new apartment in Rome perhaps ? 

Gina...been there, done that, got the T-Shirt. Seen enough of Gina and her "friend", a waste of an Apartment.   Will not miss Amalia.   Masha's "talents" are being wasted in Barcelona villa, she should go back to Rome, take her 3 hour baths, and hump Brillo head.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

OT...agree, but you did catch the early Martina and Nelly events ( which I would give your left nut for! ). I wish I had been aware of their activities and sub. at the time.  Busy on the road time Nov-March.   Cortland, have not been there. Pretty area thought. Lots of 18th century history...Indian raids and Sullivans campaign of extermination.   Itaca ... yes. Syracuse, to the north and west...yes. Binghamton and west...yes. Sayre,PA, Elmira, and 390 north to Rochester.  West to Buffalo. 

the Nelly and Martina events are the only reason i had resubscribed,when you said you lived near the finger lakes i thought well hell i actually live in what is considered part of the finger lakes region and  we might be neighbors lol, i can be at 2 of the lakes in 20 minutes and yes i live in a very beautiful area with all the hills and lakes 

You live on the East side of the Finger Lakes, I live on the West side, Avon, just north of Conesus lake.  Sometimes I have had to get from the east side to the west side, one thing is for sure...there is no shortcut!  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

You live on the East side of the Finger Lakes, I live on the West side, Avon, just north of Conesus lake.  Sometimes I have had to get from the east side to the west side, one thing is for sure...there is no shortcut!  

okay so we are not neighbors lol,hey found a great picture of where i live Cortland  NY like you said a beautiful part of the country                                                                                   See the source image

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Gina...been there, done that, got the T-Shirt. Seen enough of Gina and her "friend", a waste of an Apartment.   Will not miss Amalia.   Masha's "talents" are being wasted in Barcelona villa, she should go back to Rome, take her 3 hour baths, and hump Brillo head.  

We can’t have always what we want , even RLC that knows that seems not able to change the facts . I have faith for improvement , your points are right , Masha needed this escape for her personal reasons in my opinion , Amalia should have gone much earlier , Gina .. well I am expecting a very busy and entertaining and with lots of events organized place . Gina can do much more .. 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

We can’t have always what we want , even RLC that knows that seems not able to change the facts . I have faith for improvement , your points are right , Masha needed this escape for her personal reasons in my opinion ,

Of course we are spectators and not directors. So let's take a look (or maybe not) what RLC has to offer.
When we subscribe or unsubscribe, it is a very sluggish cause and impact assessment system.
We give our opinion here in the forum
I don't know what influences how much. if any?
But I'm sticking to the subject of Masha and her trip to Barca
It is her job to work as a model, she does it in Rome and now in Barca. The scenery and the city are better than Rome, the villa is also comfortable, she don't have to worry about anything. Masha loves the quiet in the villa, in Rome she can only sleep with earplugs, she says.
It's work / business, I don't want to say it's vacation.
She cannot choose her employees in the job in Barca. The reasons for the visit are hidden from us.
One point is: What influence does Masha have on the activities in the villa?
Is she changing something there? Does RLC want anything to change at all? Then what about May 20th? Masha will then return to Rome or it will be changed to June 20th....etc. There will certainly be a change in the personnel, but when is uncertain.
It is also conceivable: Rome is dying and RLC is bringing its staff from Rome to Barca. Organizationally, the concentration is good for RLC. Then the "visit" is the beginning of the end of the apartment in Rome.
if Rome stays, it will be necessary to find a new, better apartment, this apartment has too many shortcomings.

if there is nothing, then at least time for long texts 😁

15 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Of course we are spectators and not directors. So let's take a look (or maybe not) what RLC has to offer.
When we subscribe or unsubscribe, it is a very sluggish cause and impact assessment system.
We give our opinion here in the forum
I don't know what influences how much. if any?
But I'm sticking to the subject of Masha and her trip to Barca
It is her job to work as a model, she does it in Rome and now in Barca. The scenery and the city are better than Rome, the villa is also comfortable, she don't have to worry about anything. Macha loves the quiet in the villa, in Rome she can only sleep with earplugs, she says.
It's work / business, I don't want to say it's vacation.
She cannot choose her employees in the job in Barca. The reasons for the visit are hidden from us.
One point is: What influence does Mascha have on the activities in the villa?
Is she changing something there? Does RLC want anything to change at all? Then what about May 20th? Masha will then return to Rome or it will be changed to June 20th....etc. There will certainly be a change in the personnel, but when is uncertain.
It is also conceivable: Rome is dying and RLC is bringing its staff from Rome to Barca. Organizationally, the concentration is good for RLC. Then the "visit" is the beginning of the end of the apartment in Rome.
if Rome stays, it will be necessary to find a new, better apartment, this apartment has too many shortcomings.

Good point and questions and will reply in time , I had to use much English knowledge for a recent answer at anther topic and my stamina is off 😂🤣

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good point and questions and will reply in time , I had to use much English knowledge for a recent answer at anther topic and my stamina is off 😂🤣

No problem, we have a lot of time, 😃

45 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Sitting at the range deciding who plays the skin flute tonight.  :biggrin:

LoL it reminds me of the night they brought a gay guy home for Masha.  He chased Sasha all over the house spanking Sasha's butt.  That was the funniest thing ever on RLC.  Finally Sasha took his shorts off and lied there naked, the gay guy touching his private parts then Sasha had enough and said F Off!!1

• Haha 1