Masha/Babi - Home activities #12

Noldus

45 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Possibly open or another wave of COVID.

Vaccination will help so even if a new wave comes ,it will just be like getting a common flu . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vaccination will help so even if a new wave comes ,it will just be like getting a common flu . 

First one has to get a vaccine.  There are a lot of anti-vaxxers in this world that will avoid it making it a long drawn out affair for everyone.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

First one has to get a vaccine.  There are a lot of anti-vaxxers in this world that will avoid it making it a long drawn out affair for everyone.

What can I say about the anti-vaxxers ( thank you for the word by the way , added to my English vocabulary 😇 ) , I always say as a joke , whether you die on a Friday evening or on a Saturday morning , you will be buried on Monday . But this is OT and I will stop because it will create so much opinions and counter opinions and I already saw one of my posts getting deleted today ( which wasn’t  my post actually but a copy/ paste rule 7 if I remember correctly of the forum that I answered to a forum member ) 

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Tanya brought her laundry in a bag
Test run of the new washing machine
temporary roommate of Babi?

I think she is working in day time and if no obligations for her child , it might be easier for her staying at Babi’s . She also adds to viewership 😋

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think she is working in day time and if no obligations for her child , it might be easier for her staying at Babi’s . She also adds to viewership 😋

Nothing sparks my interest in this place since Masha left to go to Barcelona, just Bigtime Boring Babi and Tanya the not so temping temptress these days without Masha. Not very impressed so far for sure !!! All they seem to do is sit at the stove and smoke out the vent, then lay in bed with the covers up to there necks watch some shit on the laptop. real life for the real life lovers out there.

it's funny
While they now have an apartment with sauna and luxury in Barca, the guest toilet in Rome will flush with the bucket
(Though the guest toilet probably never worked properly)but the bathroom toilet (broken last week) seems to be working again
It's a small miracle that there was a new washing machine, Babi could just as easily have done that in the tub. 🤦‍♀️

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Nothing sparks my interest in this place since Masha left to go to Barcelona, just Bigtime Boring Babi and Tanya the not so temping temptress these days without Masha. Not very impressed so far for sure !!! All they seem to do is sit at the stove and smoke out the vent, then lay in bed with the covers up to there necks watch some shit on the laptop. real life for the real life lovers out there.

You are very right , it is generally a boring RLC period and all of the apartments don’t offer anything worth seeing . It needs a shake up , patience is the key and let’s hope that it gets better . 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 10:52 PM, ddhm said:

You are very right , it is generally a boring RLC period and all of the apartments don’t offer anything worth seeing . It needs a shake up , patience is the key and let’s hope that it gets better . 

cant say i have felt i have missed anything at all since i canceled my subscription and even before that RLC has been good for one maybe two actual exciting moments a month at best anymore

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

cant say i have felt i have missed anything at all since i canceled my subscription and even before that RLC has been good for one maybe two actual exciting moments a month at best anymore

I think changes have already happening , Gina with a new apartment , a new participant sooner or later in the villa then . We get for sure another one as soon as Masha is gone and Amalia departed today . In just 10 days / 2 weeks more or less  , it isn’t a bad development , if we can read behind the lines . It is just not working in a better way because Gina is like being a tenant forever so the new apartment doesn’t get the credit that deserves ( big change for RLC in Barcelona in my opinion ) , Masha and Babi have been also values for RLC . Let’s see , next month is a key month as it seems , who knows , maybe we see Babi becoming also a regular , a new apartment in Rome perhaps ? 

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

OT...agree, but you did catch the early Martina and Nelly events ( which I would give your left nut for! ). I wish I had been aware of their activities and sub. at the time.  Busy on the road time Nov-March.   Cortland, have not been there. Pretty area thought. Lots of 18th century history...Indian raids and Sullivans campaign of extermination.   Itaca ... yes. Syracuse, to the north and west...yes. Binghamton and west...yes. Sayre,PA, Elmira, and 390 north to Rochester.  West to Buffalo.