Masha/Babi - Home activities #12

Noldus

4 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The black cat Fasol has withdrawn
sleeps in the corner of the sofa
All of his rituals / habits do not take place
The reference person is missing, the cat is a creature of habit; If the process isn't right, he'll get angry or back off.
Some guests experienced this with great pain.
Babi should take care of him so that he can cope with Masha's long absence.
Having cats is not just about feeding 😾

You are absolutely right with it and also Babi isn’t a fan of the cats and I think both Fassol and Nata can feel it . Perhaps a videocall to Masha from Babi and showing her the cats could calm them down ☺️

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are absolutely right with it and also Babi isn’t a fan of the cats and I think both Fassol and Nata can feel it . Perhaps a videocall to Masha from Babi and showing her the cats could calm them down ☺️

I think the white one is called Mint(eng) or Menta (it)
video call would not be bad.
My cats recognize birds on TV whether they recognize people? maybe

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

I think the white one is called Mint(en) or Menta (it)
video call would not be bad.
My cats recognize birds on TV whether they recognize people? maybe

I don’t like pets but we have a very big yard and garden and we take care of one cat which has become “ resident “ by feeding it outside . I think white cat’s name is Nata but it’s of little importance . It is just Masha’s black and white cats 😂🤣

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t like pets but we have a very big yard and garden and we take care of one cat which has become “ resident “ by feeding it outside . I think white cat’s name is Nata but it’s of little importance . It is just Masha’s black and white cats 😂🤣

I think she speaks Russian to the cat and then it is pronounced "мята" or "nada". I had translated the names into English or Italian

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

I think she speaks Russian to the cat and then it is pronounced "мята" or "nada". I had translated the names into English or Italian

Nada I can take it ☺️😇

Ahhh ... finally 😎😎 Tanya is back ... welcome welcome ☺️😇 alongside Dina and Alessandro 😂🤣 maybe Babi can explain to Dina how caressing was Alessandro to Tanya some weeks ago 😂🤣

19 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Sorry, don't know enough about Cleo to compare her to Loraine. 🤣

I thought you were talking about Mark Antony, one of the most powerful men in Rome, but 30 BC
didn't think of Barca's Anthony because I'm not looking there 🤷‍♂️