Masha/Babi - Home activities #12

Noldus

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

For the history of the names, Since Martina first appeared in B4, she has always presented herself to everyone with her real name, and in a speech with Nelly and all the girls, they said that I am not. agree on false names, but real ones, and besides, you can clearly hear in different apartments calling each other with real names

I always found the microphones to be of poor audio quality or it might have been my laptop at the time but at any rate is really a mute point.

• Upvote 1

Masha went to Barca with little luggage
Is that enough for her or is she coming to Rome to get extra clothes?
It would of course also be an opportunity to meet her boy Hedi when he has the weekend off and is also in Rome.

only thought because they were talking about a meeting during a phone call

13 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha went to Barca with little luggage
Is that enough for her or is she coming to Rome to get extra clothes?
It would of course also be an opportunity to meet her boy Hedi when he has the weekend off and is also in Rome.

only thought because they were talking about a meeting during a phone call

Maybe he visits her in Barcelona again ( and make Nelly angry 😂🤣

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe he visits her in Barcelona again ( and make Nelly angry 😂🤣

that would also be possible 😁

I don't know what the rules for returning to Bolzano are. He has to work and will likely be quarantined for 5 days. It's tough.
If I read the notice from the Italian Ministry of Health correctly, I can return to Italy for 36 hours without quarantine (a Covid test is of course required) and then leave the country again.
but as I said, just a thought

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

that would also be possible 😁

I don't know what the rules for returning to Bolzano are. He has to work and will likely be quarantined for 5 days. It's tough.
If I read the notice from the Italian Ministry of Health correctly, I can return to Italy for 36 hours without quarantine (a Covid test is of course required) and then leave the country again.
but as I said, just a thought

My expectations to be honest are to see Hedi and Tanya in the next short period at Masha’s / Babi’s apartment , we can then follow the talks and find out more things ☺️

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My expectations to be honest are to see Hedi and Tanya in the next short period at Masha’s / Babi’s apartment , we can then follow the talks and find out more things ☺️

hopefully without Babi's boys from last weekend 🤔

44 minutes ago, rado07 said:

hopefully without Babi's boys from last weekend 🤔

Then , it will be a disaster 😔 Dina & Alessandro , Hedi , Tanya and Babi , an interesting evening of friends for sure ☺️

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Get real.....so I guess all the sports figures, talk show hosts, actors/actresses, reality stars, and everyone else in the limelight, all use fake names for protection reasons......what a load of crap!!  This is one thing that I have never and will never agree with about this forum and that's their need to feel like the "protectors" of these people!!

You need to get real Fat Boy actors have lost their lives because of fans with sick minds being obsessed with them.  You have to protect yourself out there.  So you're a load of crap!!

• Haha 1

The black cat Fasol has withdrawn
sleeps in the corner of the sofa
All of his rituals / habits do not take place
The reference person is missing, the cat is a creature of habit; If the process isn't right, he'll get angry or back off.
Some guests experienced this with great pain.
Babi should take care of him so that he can cope with Masha's long absence.
Having cats is not just about feeding 😾

• Upvote 1