Masha/Babi - Home activities #12

Noldus

19 minutes ago, rado07 said:

after my amazement has subsided a bit
I put the following thoughts in the room:
How do Barca manage to stay number one at RLC despite the poor quality? very easy!
Take football for example, the competitor (Rome) suddenly comes too close, Barca's championship trembles. What to do?
The star of the rival (Masha) receives a top offer, he cannot refuse it. Competitor's top player comes and sits on the bench (as a showgirl in the tub), he'll be back next season but he forgot how to play and has a new reputation (showgirl).
Barca won the championship and Rome was back where it should be.
a little bit adventurous, but maybe a little bit true too

I hope Babi is in control of things in Rome
Alcohol, guests, noise, etc. Otherwise, there is a risk that the license will be revoked and the descent will take place in order to stick to my example.

I still have 4 weeks before my termination takes effect.
So Babi doesn't disappoint me and shows that you are better than Barca. And one more tip: take Fasol with you into the tub, he needs it, and he will be your friend😻

Babi hates the cats 😱😱 or let’s say better , she doesn’t like them , she just needs to take care of them . For sure is much more to Masha’s extended holidays , it’s a full month of extension  and  I believe we might get even more answers the next days . If Martina and Masha ( whenever they meet ) make a talk on cameras ,it  will help a lot to understand many things . At the moment , Mauri provided already great info of some small details regarding Masha’s whereabouts , let’s see then ☺️ Still , Hedi is due to appear again with Tanya in Rome , that will be interesting . Babi impressed me with the two drunk guys some nights ago , I could say that Masha has learned her well but the most important is that she likes RLC and the cameras and she is easy with people which makes her very pleasant to watch ☺️

I humbly apologize for putting Babi's real name, but when I wrote it, RLC, hadn't shuffled the cards yet, really, I wonder why RLC, doesn't ask VHTV for help, there, they change girls every day and needless to say they are exactly the kind of girls RLC needs

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Ma Kettle.

I heard Alberto said Martina's real name once and she said with anger "my name is Martina"!!  I would never give her name out for there protection.  A member asked me for it no deal.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

I heard Alberto said Martina's real name once and she said with anger "my name is Martina"!!  I would never give her name out for there protection.  A member asked me for it no deal.

Get real.....so I guess all the sports figures, talk show hosts, actors/actresses, reality stars, and everyone else in the limelight, all use fake names for protection reasons......what a load of crap!!  This is one thing that I have never and will never agree with about this forum and that's their need to feel like the "protectors" of these people!!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Get real.....so I guess all the sports figures, talk show hosts, actors/actresses, reality stars, and everyone else in the limelight, all use fake names for protection reasons......what a load of crap!!  This is one thing that I have never and will never agree with about this forum and that's their need to feel like the "protectors" of these people!!

Maybe the forum rules are there to protect themselves from lawsuits.

Per la storia dei nomi, Da quando Martina si e’ apparsa per la prima volta in B4, si e’ sempre presentata a tutti con il suo nome reale, e in un discorso con Nelly e tutte le ragazze, hanno detto che Non. Sono d’accordo sui nomi falsi, ma quelli veri, e poi, puoi chiaramente sentire in diversi appartamenti chiamarsi tra di loro con i nomi veri

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Per la storia dei nomi, Da quando Martina si e’ apparsa per la prima volta in B4, si e’ sempre presentata a tutti con il suo nome reale, e in un discorso con Nelly e tutte le ragazze, hanno detto che Non. Sono d’accordo sui nomi falsi, ma quelli veri, e poi, puoi chiaramente sentire in diversi appartamenti chiamarsi tra di loro con i nomi veri

The Russian girls try to stick with their aliases names when they are together . But the ones that are roomates / couples mostly use their real names , you can easily get their names when friends / family visit . Personally , I like to call them with their RLC names , this is how it comes easier in my mind and it is also very helpful for any chat here at the forum .

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Le ragazze russe cercano di mantenere i loro nomi alias quando sono insieme. Ma quelli che sono coinquilini / coppie usano principalmente i loro veri nomi, puoi facilmente ottenere i loro nomi quando amici / familiari visitano. Personalmente, mi piace chiamarli con i loro nomi RLC, è così che mi viene più facile in mente ed è anche molto utile per qualsiasi chat qui nel forum.

Succede anche con i russi