vedremo
Masha non cambierà le cose
e al Barca continuerà come al solito
Se tutto si confonde avremo lo stesso concetto ovunque in futuro
Probabilmente a scapito della Roma

Infatti non cambiera’ nulla, faranno le stesse cose ma con una ragazza diversa😂

12 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ora che fa’ parte di B4, la vedrai sicuramente fare qualcosa

now we know what she meant when she spoke to Hedi on the phone and said. Your vacation ends on Monday

• Like 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

Beh questo è veramente strano. 

Masha starà a Barcellona ma i gatti? Li lascia a Babi? Si trasferisce definitivamente? 

Babi ha preso temporaneamente la casa di Masha fino a quando non tornera‘

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What a bad joke,thank god my sub ends today,first best regular couple leaved(C&Y) and now probrably only resident left(Masha)that was still old school rlc,a nice house and all her friends gone.Gess rlc ideia is to turn all houses in show places with performers.Dong miss the bate show of Babi at end of day lol..i am out and thank god.See Ya Goodbye GIF by SWR3.

She will be back , just an extended holidays 😉

Just now, Mauri said:

Babi ha preso temporaneamente la casa di Masha fino a quando non tornera‘

Anche perché ha ancora tutte le sue cose a Roma (oltre ai gatti). Quindi immagino che starà a Barcellona per un paio di mesi. 

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Beh questo è veramente strano. 

Masha starà a Barcellona ma i gatti? Li lascia a Babi? Si trasferisce definitivamente? 

Masha isn’t moving , maybe a help to RLC because they can’t find girls at the moment .. or just a well deserved long term holidays and still being part of the project . And maybe a test for Babi how she can be as lone resident 😇

Just now, ddhm said:

She will be back , just an extended holidays 😉

Hopefully you are right my friend.But seing the route rlc gone i wouldnt be surprised if we loose Masha in her house also,well we no..the folks still paying site😅.As everything in rlc the users will have to gess and take their own conclusions because site dong give a shitt.Personaly i actualy dont feel very upseted this time,its the good thing of not suporting them hehe.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha isn’t moving , maybe a help to RLC because they can’t find girls at the moment .. or just a well deserved long term holidays and still being part of the project . And maybe a test for Babi how she can be as lone resident 😇

Just joined other cam site and so much movment,and watching the archive they had a lot of residents,guests and some new houses..seems its a matter of wanting,investment in project..seems the people in charge want the max money in pocket..but investing the litte as possible.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am not that optimistic
It's good for Barca, but it's not for Masha's advantage
but ok it's business 🤷‍♂️