Masha/Babi - Home activities #12

Noldus

57 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hopefully you are right my friend.But seing the route rlc gone i wouldnt be surprised if we loose Masha in her house also,well we no..the folks still paying site😅.As everything in rlc the users will have to gess and take their own conclusions because site dong give a shitt.Personaly i actualy dont feel very upseted this time,its the good thing of not suporting them hehe.

I agree that losing Masha would be one of the biggest losses that RLC can currently handle , her and Martina’s situations have been the most fun to watch the last months . Let’s see 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ok, allora è un mio pensiero sbagliato, ma credo ancora che ci debba essere una specie di RLC che aiuta Masha a Barcellona e lei li aiuta a tornare, riempie facilmente un letto quando così tanti abbonati si lamentano più che mai che i cambiamenti sono disperatamente necessari. Questo è un cambiamento provvisorio che credo fino a quando le restrizioni di Covid possono aiutare a portare nuove ragazze a Barcellona entro la metà del prossimo mese o al massimo all'inizio di giugno (Ariana ha già detto dal primo giorno che dovrebbe rimanere per 9 mesi) 

Masha non sarebbe qui se non avesse avuto problemi con il visto per l’egitto, il fatto che lei sia rimasta piu’ del presvisto che erano inizialmente di 2 settimane, dipendeva dal fatto che doveva girare un video, poi che RLC non ha nuove ragazze da portare, ed ha messo Masha, e’ un’altra storia, non gli e’ stato chiesto di venire a Barcellona e di rimanerci... Ariana quando e’ arrivata in B1 ha parlato con un suo amico e disse che sarebbe rimasta soltanto 2 mesi.. poi e’ rimasta bloccata perche’ non si poteva viaggiare

• Noldus changed the title to Masha/Babi - Home activities #12
3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Masha would not be here if she hadn't had problems with visa for egypt, the fact that she stayed longer than the presvision which were initially 2 weeks, was due to the fact that she had to shoot a video, then that RLC has no new girls. to bring, and he put Masha, it's another story, he was not asked to come to Barcelona and stay there ... Ariana when she arrived in B1 she spoke to a friend of hers and said that she would only remain 2 months .. then she got stuck because she couldn't travel

Thanks for the accurate info Mauri.

4 hours ago, Mauri said:

Masha non sarebbe qui se non avesse avuto problemi con il visto per l’egitto, il fatto che lei sia rimasta piu’ del presvisto che erano inizialmente di 2 settimane, dipendeva dal fatto che doveva girare un video, poi che RLC non ha nuove ragazze da portare, ed ha messo Masha, e’ un’altra storia, non gli e’ stato chiesto di venire a Barcellona e di rimanerci... Ariana quando e’ arrivata in B1 ha parlato con un suo amico e disse che sarebbe rimasta soltanto 2 mesi.. poi e’ rimasta bloccata perche’ non si poteva viaggiare

I am very positive with what I said earlier for Ariana . The first day she appeared , I was very impressed by her ( also because she was all the time with her ear pods and spoke in English ) . and “ followed “ her in the apartment ... she was out in the balcony and in the room that Radi has now and she didn’t have good Internet ( she was also trying to charge the ear pods that’s why she was between the balcony and her room ) , I definitely heard her speaking with a guy , she was saying to him that so many men have asked to marry her , the guy seemed to be German . One of her comments was that she will be staying in her current apartment for the next 9 months , this I am more than sure that she said it . 

As far as Masha is concerned , I think there must have been communication between her and RLC of how some things should be made . Nelly for sure didn’t want to help her in the beginning with her stay / holidays . Babi that was brought in as replacement , she suddenly started bating when she never did before when she was covering for Masha . All I want to say is that it all seems like a puzzle and all sides ( Masha , Nelly , Bogdan  , RLC ) must have been in contact of how they proceed for the next weeks , my belief is that they expect Covid 19 restrictions to loosen a lot and then see what they can do with new participants . Time as always will answer lots of current questions ☺️😇 Your translations always much appreciated to help for a deeper and better understanding ☺️

Yet another twist to proceedings so I wonder if that was the reason for the extended u/m the other day in order to pack more of Masha’s gear? The other girl there in the kitchen, is that the one they call Zena who stayed a few days with Babi when she was at b1 the last time? For me it’s all positive for however long the current arrangements last 👌

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

Masha will initially stay at Barca?
it is actually inconclusive
must help there to bridge the dead time??
It's surprising after all these troubles with Nelly

RLC bridging the dead activity with another person who produces dead activity as of late.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

subscription canceled
Maybe I'll come back when Masha is back. If she hasn't changed. I don't want to see barca
ciao

I hope you still keep on posting your thoughts , always very interesting to read ☺️

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

subscription canceled
Maybe I'll come back when Masha is back. If she hasn't changed. I don't want to see barca
ciao

She already has changed. That's why she lost her boyfriend and her [former] best friend. 

after my amazement has subsided a bit
I put the following thoughts in the room:
How do Barca manage to stay number one at RLC despite the poor quality? very easy!
Take football for example, the competitor (Rome) suddenly comes too close, Barca's championship trembles. What to do?
The star of the rival (Masha) receives a top offer, he cannot refuse it. Competitor's top player comes and sits on the bench (as a showgirl in the tub), he'll be back next season but he forgot how to play and has a new reputation (showgirl).
Barca won the championship and Rome was back where it should be.
a little bit adventurous, but maybe a little bit true too

I hope Babi is in control of things in Rome
Alcohol, guests, noise, etc. Otherwise, there is a risk that the license will be revoked and the descent will take place in order to stick to my example.

I still have 4 weeks before my termination takes effect.
So Babi doesn't disappoint me and shows that you are better than Barca. And one more tip: take Fasol with you into the tub, he needs it, and he will be your friend😻