B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Only Gina could let anything happen  today , she clearly rejected when both curly and Masha started kissing her .. the money is too much for Cesar to risk losing it 🤓

And since it is a long time that it has happened , I believe the info can be shared  ,i don’t know if it has been referred  at the forum , Gina has borrowed curly 5,000€ 😱 which of course she will never get back for whoever has been into such a story ..( I borrowed 300€ , nothing in comparison to what Gina has done ) 

*** DD, where are you getting all this 'inside information' from.  Your imagination is now really working in overdrive.  Your delusional RLC thoughts are starting to overwhelm you.  Gina may be slightly lacking in the morals department, but she's not THAT stupid!  "She has loaned Caesar €5,000" - oh yeah?  I do not think so 🙄

Now let me get this straight: YOU have borrowed €300 from Gina? 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** DD, where are you getting all this 'inside information' from.  Your imagination is now really working in overdrive.  Your delusional RLC thoughts are starting to overwhelm you.  Gina may be slightly lacking in the morals department, but she's not THAT stupid!  "She has loaned Caesar €5,000" - oh yeah?  I do not think so 🙄

Now let me get this straight: YOU have borrowed €300 from Gina? 🤣

Sad that he needed to borrow €300 to paid for his subscription. 😐

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** DD, ¿de dónde sacas toda esta "información privilegiada"? Tu imaginación ahora está realmente funcionando a toda marcha. Sus pensamientos delirantes de RLC están comenzando a abrumarlo. A Gina le puede faltar un poco el departamento de moral, ¡pero no es TAN estúpida!   "Le ha prestado a César 5.000 euros" . ¿ Ah, sí? No lo creo  🙄

Ahora déjame aclarar esto: ¿has pedido prestados 300 € a Gina?  🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gina’s departure is out if nowhere , like it was sudden with Serafima . Who knows ? Maybe we see her in an apartment of her own in Barcelona ... 

I did think about the Zac and Luna apmt, but it may be his place which would make more sense. I would guess if there's a party in thhe villa Gina will turn up 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

I did think about the Zac and Luna apmt, but it may be his place which would make more sense. I would guess if there's a party in thhe villa Gina will turn up 😁

RLC has been trying to find a new apartment to replace the one they won’t use anymore that was causing the problems ( C&Y , Z&L ) . Z&L was considered to be the ones to come back but as it seems they broke up . There were thoughts of C&Y , it seemed to be some ideas at least to have a couple again into this new apartment . We don’t know at the moment what’s the plan , we will see . But nothing was indicating that Gina leaves , it’s a sudden decision . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

RLC has been trying to find a new apartment to replace the one they won’t use anymore that was causing the problems ( C&Y , Z&L ) . Z&L was considered to be the ones to come back but as it seems they broke up . There were thoughts of C&Y , it seemed to be some ideas at least to have a couple again into this new apartment . We don’t know at the moment what’s the plan , we will see . But nothing was indicating that Gina leaves , it’s a sudden decision . 

Maybe she just said, ''I don't want a fuss girls'' 😁 and there goes that flying pig again !!

• Haha 2