B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

20 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:
9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think they're all going to Sagrada Familia tomorrow...It's still not finished, btw...😏

and never will be!!

*** Whatever the hell it is - It will be 'finished', after those buggers have been - WELL FINISHED!  🤣

This is devastating news, Gina is leaving after ten years, she will be forced to return to her flat, but the most devastating thing is that we will no longer see ( I hope ) Cesare, the person I hate the most since RLC existed, I would like to be in Barcelona to say goodbye to him in my own way, who knows maybe one day it will happen

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

il y a 1 minute, neil_r549 a dit :

ce qui est un peu étrange, c'est que Gina est partie sans au revoir de Holly, et Megs vient d'arriver après le départ de G. seulement Nell là pour lui faire un câlin. Est-ce un congé temporaire et elle reviendra? 

Pas de mauvais présage !!!

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

what is a bit odd is that Gina left with no good byes from Holly, and Megs has just arrived after G has gone. only Nell there to give her a hug. Is it a temporary leave and she will come back? 

It seemed kind of sudden.  There were no signs she was leaving and like you said no big goodbye scene.  Maybe Gina just up and decided to quit.

• Like 1