B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

really??   I don't doubt that for a minute...that's my humour.... nonsense is my specialty

that was the best ever on rlc, u can shoot other though like that anytime

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

If Gina wasn’t crazy for Cesar and she was like any of the girls he had before and not so serious ( for Gina ) , it could all be possible happening tonight . It will just be a farewell night and till they meet again in Rome hopefully 😉

You are really lacking in many brain cells my friend!!  You and this Masha love thing needs to stop and stop right fucking now.......GO TO YOUR HOLE OH WORTHLESS ONE!!!

5 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

gina let curly fuck ginger i dont see why she cant let him fuck masha

simply because, when Gina as you say "let curly fuck Ginger", her and Curly weren't even an item yet.  Personally, I think she has been fucking the parasite long before they had there first sex off camera in the room off of the B4 kitchen....same room that the ugly bitch Nelly and Martina started in the night everybody got upset because they were hiding.  The whole Gina/Parasite thing is only happening for the parasite to be able to collect a paycheck.  The parasite loves Gina about as much as you love cock.....well, I don't know how much you love cock but I'm assuming that you don't!!

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She wasn't in love then...😏

LMAO....she isn't in love now either!!

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Les disputes recommandent encore une fois chez Bruno et Gina, il renverse tout dans la chambre 

et se retient de la frapper en tapant sur le lit et le dossier du lit

Cela finira mal vraiment un jour !!!!!!

Mais on le connait cet espèce de fourbe, il fait toujours semblant de faire son sac et une heure , il est toujours là !!!