B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

It seemed kind of sudden.  There were no signs she was leaving and like you said no big goodbye scene.  Maybe Gina just up and decided to quit.

all seemed fine last night in the fitness room with Masha and FS. all a bit intriguing 🤨

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1114 Gina left B4 with her suitcase after 377 days in B1 and B4 - 695 days in total on RLC
Take care Gina, all the best and see you later 😉

No farewells for FS (aka Curly Cesare Bruno)? 🤣

Noldus, you're going to be a busy guy updating the B4 tenant list.

31 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

what is a bit odd is that Gina left with no good byes from Holly, and Megs has just arrived after G has gone. only Nell there to give her a hug. Is it a temporary leave and she will come back? 

I wouldn't read too much into that right now, because Gina lives in Barcelona anyway.

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

No farewells for FS (aka Curly Cesare Bruno)? 🤣

Noldus, you're going to be a busy guy updating the B4 tenant list.

Looking at them this morning in the kitchen my guess is she is moving in with him. He seemed quietly sure of himself, and of course let Gina move her heavy stuff out while he sat there on the phone. I won't miss him for sure  😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Sergio said:

two empty rooms in B4, who knows what old girl will call RLC to fill them, I bet on Irma and Ginger

I really hope that RLC finally finds some people who actually live in the house. At least one more couple would be best.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Looking at them this morning in the kitchen my guess is she is moving in with him. He seemed quietly sure of himself, and of course let Gina move her heavy stuff out while he sat there on the phone. I won't miss him for sure  😁

Good! They can beat each other senseless off cam.  We don't need to see it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1