B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (April)

il y a 10 minutes, rebliz a dit :

Masha se conduit au niveau le plus bas que je n'ai jamais vu

C'est le comble, RLC aime cela, Bruno va être le roi de la salle et cette salope de Masha , elle va se faire baiser 

et je crois que c'est ce que tout le monde attend sur les écrans, alcool coule à flot, j'ai vu Gina le boire au goulot

Cette pouffiasse , elle n'a pas de nom

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I don't want to disappoint you, but it didn't go as well as you say between Masha and Holly... Holly was lying on the ground all evening, tired and bored, Masha lay down next to her, and began to hug her and kiss her cheeks saddles, Holly was not very involved in reciprocating kisses, they were just hugs... and then who said they wanted to fuck?? If they wanted to, they could get up and go to some room.

Here's how I see it " then who said they wanted to fuck?? If they wanted to, they could get up and go to some room.  "  as you noted Masha was moving on Holly and Holly was into it .... but it was the whole mood of the music and big comfy blankets atmosphere that offered something exotic that facilitated the potential for this to go somewhere .... then the 2 fucksticks show up... played some stupid jagged electro shite... and killed that early MOMENTUM .. killed it ... even tho Masha was desperate to keep it going .... not Holly's style ?? there is not enough sexual attraction from Holly in the entire time of Masha's visit to just go to their room and get it on.... this was the only environment and mood that had some momentum ... so disappointed in Gina and $&^ #

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

dont worry she will like it when she see the bonus

Gina loves the wrong guy 😔 She’s so much into him that when the end comes , she will have a very hard time ..in any case , you never learn if you don’t make mistakes .. already lots of the bonus isn’t there ..😔

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She could always say 'Fuck Off!'...😏

I think it is 4 languages involved here .. so , I believe she’s still thinking maybe which one to use 🤓😏

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't like the fitness room, the cam views are not that good ( too far ) and that red light makes things worse. 

NV would be the best for the occasion .. but this is as you say it , it prevents you from watching without getting tired .